• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to react to a loss

To react to a loss in forex trading is vey bad. We should not react to a loss. Accepting the loss is very important. The reaction to a loss end up opening a revenge trade which brings more loss. The best thing is accept the loss and analyze why did you loss the trade. What was your mistake? Then learn from the mistakes. Learning from mistakes is the best learning one could achieve from a loss.

No reaction should be, simply silence, that way you really can do something like that for example if needed anyway for whatever reason, I do not see what is being done there for something like that being done. I hope it will not matter really anyway.

"How to react to a loss" Reaction on Loss totally depends on men who face failure. The Best way to respond to Loss is just Calm down and find out what are the causes of this failure. Don't forget to learn the lesson from failure or loss. Suffering from loss is not a big deal but men will be greate who move on and take good lessons to avoid these mistakes in the future.

Generally newcomers always try to make profit very rapidly by using high leverage and become loser because there is no money managing plan. Leverage always contains huge risk and by using this financial tool if you want to earn profit first of all make sure how to manage money in Forex.

No over-trades means no over-react; that’s it! Now I am following the rules of money management so keenly! This is why, there is no need to rely on any specific trade!

Your reaction should be: stay calm and analyse. Never blame somthing or someone, especially yourself. The most important thing is to realize that you have an absolute control over situation and your loss was a minor error that won't happen again. Never try to return your money or rely on your luck. Thinking "I was unlucky, so now I will return everything" is a way to blowing up your deposit and going bankrupt. But all of these is simply when speaking, but when you face losses in real life, it's the moral and psychological problem. I may suggest you speak with someone about your loss, maybe with your partner or if you understand that revenge blinds you, it's better to stop trading for this day and relax.

Your reaction should be: stay calm and analyse. Never blame somthing or someone, especially yourself. The most important thing is to realize that you have an absolute control over situation and your loss was a minor error that won't happen again. Never try to return your money or rely on your luck. Thinking "I was unlucky, so now I will return everything" is a way to blowing up your deposit and going bankrupt. But all of these is simply when speaking, but when you face losses in real life, it's the moral and psychological problem. I may suggest you speak with someone about your loss, maybe with your partner or if you understand that revenge blinds you, it's better to stop trading for this day and relax.

Liked your response; stay calm & quite! A perfect plan indeed; basically which traders don’t follow the rules money management they are facing a huge loss in their trading.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

To react to a loss in forex trading is vey bad. We should not react to a loss. Accepting the loss is very important. The reaction to a loss end up opening a revenge trade which brings more loss. The best thing is accept the loss and analyze why did you loss the trade. What was your mistake? Then learn from the mistakes. Learning from mistakes is the best learning one could achieve from a loss.

My trading strategy provides me only near about 68% success; so facing SL is very common scenario to me! This is why I need to follow the rules of money management so carefully.

best trade depends on your money management , if you know how to manage money , then there is very good chance to bring profit by using any trading techniques.

Frankly, I am not expecting 100% success here; so loss is not a big deal to me; since I use the MM rules so carefully! But no doubt, I don’t enjoy when I face Sl.

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

Loss is an inevitable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

Exactly. There may be losses in trading but it is not acceptable to trade revenge to cover these losses. If I trade revenge, the chances of losing are higher. It comes from emotions.