• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to protect a small capital amount in forex?

We need to have enough knowledge and skills of trading in order to apply our trading plan even in an account where trading capital is very small, so it doesn't matter that amount is small or big, so what we need to do is to manage that capital properly.

Of course, we must have enough knowledge to be able to get maximal result in forex. We can use small amount with leverage to trade. In TenkoFx, even traders can use small amount too using cent account. We can try to use it to hone our management skills so we will get maximal result.

Yeah, Leverage is another tool which can be used in order to make some good profits in the Market, I'm using FBS for that purpose and they are offering as much leverage as 1:2000, but it doesn't mean that they encourage to use maximum leverage, its just an option for the traders who want to trade with maximum capacity.

I don't advice newbies to invest. That's the best way to protect our account. We can use bonus funds or ptp forums earning points to trade. And if we want to earn using small bonus funds we need to be more accurate in doing analysis.

Newbies can learn from the demo accounts on how to trade but if they wanna make some real profits then they also need to understand that they need to deposit real money and invest in order to make some profits for them .

Forex market can be considered as an ocean and a small balance can consider as a small boat in this big ocean. So with a small balance in Forex is very difficult to survive. But another thing, it can be possible to fight in Forex in spite of having a small balance if you have most powerful analyzing trade knowledge in Forex. By the way, you must have a reliable support from a trading platform that helps you to keep survive in Forex.

I agree with the fact that Forex Market is Big Market and small deposits not gonna make a great impact on it, but the dynamics of the Forex Market are same and you also need to apply FX Skills on small accounts to make some profits.

I agree with the fact that Forex Market is Big Market and small deposits not gonna make a great impact on it, but the dynamics of the Forex Market are same and you also need to apply FX Skills on small accounts to make some profits.

Yes, forex market is big market and it opens for 24 hours in 5 days. That's why there are many trader who make forex as part time trader. We can trade anytime we want. And although we use small amount here, if we understand how to minimize the risk, we will get more maximal result.

I think main principles of the Market are the same, and either you have small capital or not you can earn some money in the market, so it doesn't matter you are starting with the small amount or not, you can earn some serious money.

I think small trading capital a minor problem for us. Because, I believe with a good trading skilled a trader can easily overcome his capital problem. Exactly, I was in small capital problem. Then, I invest my trading capital in one of the most reliable trading platform ‘GCI’. Because, this award winning trading broker offered 30% welcome bonus. Then, I get a good balance for trading. In addition, I have much trading experience to make right decision in my trading time. Therefore, I easily overcome my small capital problem. I believe our trading knowledge is the main weapon for us. Therefore, I always follow my previous trading experience not my greed and my emotion.

I think small trading capital a minor problem for us. Because, I believe with a good trading skilled a trader can easily overcome his capital problem. Exactly, I was in small capital problem. Then, I invest my trading capital in one of the most reliable trading platform ‘GCI’. Because, this award winning trading broker offered 30% welcome bonus. Then, I get a good balance for trading. In addition, I have much trading experience to make right decision in my trading time. Therefore, I easily overcome my small capital problem. I believe our trading knowledge is the main weapon for us. Therefore, I always follow my previous trading experience not my greed and my emotion.

I think so, but not all trader has good skills when they start trading in forex. I think we also must hone skills first and if we want to maximize promotion in a broker, it's also not be a problem. because every broker also provide own promotion to their client.

Generally, it is very complicated to protect a small balance in Forex. And, it is clearly said without having most powerful analyzing trading knowledge it cannot be protected at all. In addition, I have been trading for three months in ‘ProfiForex’ where I trade in a small capital. But this trading platform supplied me 30% bonus. As a result, I increased my balance that was lacking. I always trade with very sincerely due to having small balance.

Generally, it is very complicated to protect a small balance in Forex. And, it is clearly said without having most powerful analyzing trading knowledge it cannot be protected at all. In addition, I have been trading for three months in ‘ProfiForex’ where I trade in a small capital. But this trading platform supplied me 30% bonus. As a result, I increased my balance that was lacking. I always trade with very sincerely due to having small balance.

We will not be able to protect a small balance as easy as we use higher balance. Management skill has role here to make our small balance survive even give us profit. Try to maximize leverage and keep disciplin whentrading

@CahCuncun Couldn't agree more dude, this is right and money/risk management is truly important. I only see this way as the most effective and efficient to prevent bigger losses that we could bear and for sure protect your small or even to your big capital. OVerall it is protecting your existence so you don't have to lose your account in the most foolish way.

In the early of my activity in forex online trading around 2007, I trade wtih only small money. I protect my small money by taking part in some forums to discuss and I can get some additional bonus from the forum to enhance my small money.

I started trading in forex about 3 years ago and until now, i still learn about forex. I try to more maximize my trading skill from time to time although until now i also still lose my trading fund.

if you has a small fund you must trade with small volume. you need find broker who has micro account . you can open order with 1/100 Standard lot. when i start i was join in lite account in liteforex. i deposit about 50$ i was earn some money in this account. it is usefull for start. you can try it., we can protect our fund

I do believe that in spite of having most accurate trading skill it is not potential to protect a small balance, if you do not have most reliable support from a trading platform that is always supportive by supplying many exclusive trading amenities. I kicked off my Forex trading with a little balance in MxTrade. Here, I have made my balance larger in a short time. As like, this EU regulated trading broker supplied me 1:400 leverage so I can trade a high lot in spite of having a little balance. On the other hand, in news time I always use its live economic calendar which shows me the real news in Forex . And I can take many fundamental data from here. By using these, easily I can protect my balance.

I do believe that in spite of having most accurate trading skill it is not potential to protect a small balance, if you do not have most reliable support from a trading platform that is always supportive by supplying many exclusive trading amenities. I kicked off my Forex trading with a little balance in MxTrade. Here, I have made my balance larger in a short time. As like, this EU regulated trading broker supplied me 1:400 leverage so I can trade a high lot in spite of having a little balance. On the other hand, in news time I always use its live economic calendar which shows me the real news in Forex . And I can take many fundamental data from here. By using these, easily I can protect my balance.

Our trading skills can be improved from time to time if we want to hone it and also we want to learn from our trading experience.Using small amount, we can try to more improve our trading skills and also our trading psychology.

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

Need a good trading planning combination with perfect trading strategy can defense our small trading capital. Otherwise, it’s too hard. Generally it’s very risky business so; have to prepare ourselves by learning and acquiring Forex knowledge. As a new trader I always follow-up Economic Calendar of TradingBanks trading broker where I find all kind of Foreex new related information in very quick time. Interestingly, I also trade with small trading capital.

I do start with minimum of 50 dollars and this trading capital is very crucial. the next step in my part is to make sure that I have at least 100 dollars free margin. When I reach that point then I can cashout all extra trading capital that I have as profit.

$100 is enough to get trading practice in start . Yopu can use this capital wisely if you use small lots as 0.01 top 0.03. Not try for bigger lot or standard lot. Micro lots will protect your capital. You will bw low in loss , low in profit. It is good to learn trading with confidence. When you are consistent in profit taking increase lot size .
you can get more fund in account with forex bonus. i trade in liteforex. they have 40-100% bonus. you can use it. you can get more money in the account. you will have more chance in this market.