• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to protect a small capital amount in forex?

Whether it big or small, the key is proper risk management. Traders has no chance to manage capital for long period, or make it growing if they are trade aggressively. The best way to manage capital is use small lot size in trading. And divide the risk by make capital able to accept many pips losses.

Do not trade with all your money at once.. Always keep a small amount.. the best way to trade is to trade with 10% of your whole deposit amount!.. In this case you will not lose your whole capital at once.

The best way to protect small capital is to have patience and risk management. One of the major reasons traders lose their small capital is basically because of the urge to make big profit with it. Little capital is more prone to losses and unless the trader is patient enough to minimize the urge to risk high lot, he may never protect.

Well I think that the best way to do this is by we trading with small capital this will really help us alot in so many way and having a good stoploss point is another advantages as well.

stoploss is a important toll in forex, which will help you from getting your investment eroded in one go, use it wisely and certainly it will help in bad moments.

stoploss is a important toll in forex, which will help you from getting your investment eroded in one go, use it wisely and certainly it will help in bad moments.
not doubt we can use stoploss to get our trade protected but also note if you have good money management and apply risk management its very good for you to get this fact and know that good forex capital saving start with such tools and the need of take profit and stoploss cant still be eliminated

The best way to protect our trading account if we have limited funds is to invest in cent account and not in mini or lite account. I do started in cent account. Its only cents that we earn when we trade but some how its also cents that we risk.

Well, I think that rather, risk management is the most important because someone that has no good money management, right choice of lot size and as well, good choice of equity per trade will only end up burning up the whole capital.

In that case check the free margin. I do recommend 500% free margin as safe zone if you do short term trading and 1000% free margin for long term trading. If my account is less than 200% free margin its already a big no no for me and I do defensive trading. In short I cut my loses to make sure that I have 500% free margin again or add more funds if I have extra money until my account is stable again.

I think firstly you do not try to start trading with the small capital and than if you want to start trading so some of thing keep your mind one think do not make big trade and than do not make multiple trade and stay back when trade news and do not move when you make any trade stay in front of computer.

Money management!
But it seems to me, u started FX not for saving your 100$ but for making them from 100$ to 100 000$ :)
Think over your priorities one more time and start earning instead of saving

I think firstly you do not try to start trading with the small capital and than if you want to start trading so some of thing keep your mind one think do not make big trade and than do not make multiple trade and stay back when trade news and do not move when you make any trade stay in front of computer.
That is it. If a trader wants to trade with small capital, he should as well think small when it comes to profit and if in any case, he wants to keep hopes alive by dreaming big, then it's wise to think of it in a longer run. It's not about trading in Forex and hope to make profit as fast and quick as possible, rather, making it over a longer period of time.

If you have small trading capital then don't invest in micro or mini or lite account. Invest in cent account. A 10 dollars is really good amount in cent account. and 100 dollars in mini account and 1000 dollars in lite account.

Personally, I am always trade based on risk management. I set risk tolerance calculation and tried to make capital able to cover 1000 pips losses. It safe in my opinion and does not easy to lead me to gain margin call. Whether I am trade with big or small capital.

Low capital can be trade with wise planning. You should select micro lots for trading, So that you will use low amount of your capital in trading. This investment can give you a real trading practice , Not think to get high profit from it. Try to save your capital with risk management. It can give you slow earning.

Hello friends,
how to protect a small capital amount in Forex? if you have 100$ in your account how can you protect it from loss ,witch lot size do you use ?how do you use your money management ,i mean if you lose your first trade and the second ,do you keep trading at the same lot or change it ?
Do not hopeless if you do not have huge capital for trading. Because here need huge knowledge than big capital. I see many financial poor Forex trader who make huge money by Forex trading. And I know some Forex traders who are loss their big capital within very short time. So knowledge is the main power of the Forex business.

I only have one advice and that is don't trade if you don't do analysis. Simple as that. A person who trade without doing an analysis is actually gambling itself to loses. I do know that in the long run we can deal with big loses in forex trading if we not going to make it with analysis.

I seem using stop loss is the best way to protect small trading capital. Small lots size is also important point. I am also use small trading capital. I set my monthly target according to my capital size. Small capital is not any problem, but small Forex knowledge is main problem.

Small capital is best protected when we have the knowledge to guide it. It is our knowledge that helps us understand Forex the more and gives us a reason to trade well and if a trader can have a good knowledge about Forex, then he would make something good from it as he trades. That is what makes the business one with good prospects.

Don't think that you can earn big if you have small trading capital. Just think of earning 5% profit and you will just going to be fine. I do now earn about 200 dollars minimum each month and I want to maintain and sustain that earning.