• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to protect a small capital amount in forex?

If we want to become a successful trader in forex we need to thing big time and we can only do that if we know how to make good income without worries. I do hope to see myself becoming a successful trader. I know its hard to make some money in forex and I know in the long run we can say we can end up making good money but in reality we really going to have hard time unless we can find ways and means to make good one.

To protect small capital amount it is necessary that trader should have proper money management skills and knowledge and he should have ability of making and following some good strategies.

Trade low and only trade when you think you can make good income in that position. Patience is the key to success if you have low trading capital and what we don't want in here is to take some risk. I do hope that in the long run I can see myself really earning good and earning well in here. I'm really happy with my achievements right now even with low trading capital.

Only have apply of the low target profits and to set the lowest lot size and the leverage. We will understand that small capital isn't good to turn it as huge profits goal. If we do it, we apply high risk that is highly possible to just make losses and failed to have meet the profits we want to achieve.

I think to protect small investment we must study market carefully then invest in market or if you are new treader then you should invest with help of expert advise.

You can trade for a long time with small amount of capital . If you do trading in small lots. You will use low risk in trading . By making good analysis this surety of protection is increased. You need hard work to market watch it will good to make profits from trades. If you are in low profit you are protecting your amount.

I think that is the most efficient way to protect our small funds/deposit, by spend it little by little, i am sure there won't be so much problem when you want to do something like that, but again that is different for each person who want to trade in forex, but so far in my opinion, that is the most efficient way to protect yours.

Or to not have high leverage and lowest lot size as much as possible. We should also think of trading in short term or to have cent account if we wish to have lower the risks extremely but this will mean that we will just achieve lower target profits or gain small profits.

maybe chose micro account is better for small capital, use 1:200 leverage i think is safe, the most important thing is try to grow your initial capital patiently even from the smallest profit, as long as you keep away from greedy you will trade well stay out from trading using too much open positions which will burn your trade fast, patient and generate stable profit, collect it to grow your capital is always be good idea

To protect small or big capital is same I think and the way is by trade carefully and apply proper risk management plan. we will never success to manage capital growing no matter its small or big if we are still trade blindly in trading and always being aggressive no matter the situation.

We should have risk management applied in order to lessen the risks no matter it is small or big capital. A good trader knows how they can lower the risks and as much as possible to not have huge losses. And we can have stop loss or to not have huge capital in one trading account only.

Yes risk management is helpful to protect small accounts , we as a disciplined trader do every step of trading with management.For example we choose appropriate lot size , analyze market before trading , exit on suitable time and set realistic targets. It grows our account and avoids big losses.

I do suggest that you start in cent account if you really think you can't afford to invest big amount. But make sure you will be happy earning just 10% to 20% profit each month. I know its really hard to make some money in here and its really painful to see myself losing big money also. That's why we need to be patient in learning and then earning later on.

With small capital such as 100$, trader should only stick with 0.01 lot and not increase until equity is increased. Why only 0.01 lot? Because trader can open more positions to cover losses in case of losing. Higher lot size, more risk and it is not good at all.

when we talk about initial capital to use in forex trading than we must make calculaton first how much risk that we may afford to loose because forex market is so risky sowe must never use money that can make us suffer of economic health if we lost it

With small capital such as 100$, trader should only stick with 0.01 lot and not increase until equity is increased. Why only 0.01 lot? Because trader can open more positions to cover losses in case of losing. Higher lot size, more risk and it is not good at all.

Most probably, one is able to minimize losses and protect his capital by initiating strategies that would him to do so and also, not highly expectant. A trader that opens a 0.01 lot size is not expecting much and at the same time is guaranteed it will cover losses subsequently.

Small capital to me is sometimes hard to protect provided that one will be in need of more profits. Forex trading has this trap and believe of make use of small capital to make huge profits. So most trades had the mindset even if they move in with small capital there are possibilties of making it double. However, that way the small capital is being exposed to the negative outcome.

small capital needs patiance to grow it because it will time consuming but a trader which can grow it patiently i believe this will build trader good character and more easily adapt his trading system later in his big capital trading which finally make him success

maybe using cent account for small capital can be pick as a good choice, trading safely using low risk volume and not always thinking to get rich scheme quickly and patiently increase or grow the small capital in to bigger one using that low risk maybe will help traders achieve good character of trading which oriented of generating profit from low risk level trading

Small capital to me is sometimes hard to protect provided that one will be in need of more profits. Forex trading has this trap and believe of make use of small capital to make huge profits. So most trades had the mindset even if they move in with small capital there are possibilties of making it double. However, that way the small capital is being exposed to the negative outcome.

Well, that is true and it bothers on the tempting part of Forex which can only be controlled by the trader himself. The person might have an option to choose to trade in a cent account, not considering how much profit to make and spread the capital at a wider range. Also, another effective way is for the trader to, within himself determine what extent or percentage of loss he incurs that he would close the trade for the day so as not to exceed that loss margin.