• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to learn Forex ?

sometimes scalping causes huge trouble but overall it's really good and comfortable for the traders who above have low amounts.

Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions.

actually making profit is not a big deal in Forex trading , the main things in there to keep consistent level which is the main challenge . anyone can make profit by one or two times.

Success is not easy here; in my 1st year of trading I struggled a lot, but I didn’t lose my learning interest; as a result now I am making a decent amount of money! On the other hand, till now I am working on my trading skill.

Success is not easy here; in my 1st year of trading I struggled a lot, but I didn’t lose my learning interest; as a result now I am making a decent amount of money! On the other hand, till now I am working on my trading skill.
To be able to become successful in the business of Forex trading we will have to make use of such kind of a Trading strategy that is Reliable.

Forex is not reliable for beginners. It is important for a newbie to have the skills and experience necessary to be able to rely on forex. It's not as if you saw, won and came.

actually making profit is not a big deal in Forex trading , the main things in there to keep consistent level which is the main challenge . anyone can make profit by one or two times.
Although many traders are making a lot of money trading, the actual numbers are not known. Most traders who are successful don't tell their stories in public, which is understandable.

A good approach to learn forex would be to keep practising everything you learn. You can practice your knowledge on a demo account to make yourself familiar with how the knowledge works on the platform. It will provide confidence to you for trading in the real account.

using high leverage when money management not strong including real trading plan, its a very common mistake that beginners and professional traders most of time do.

For me; successful trading means making consistent result in a long run! The return percentage doesn’t mean much; but again consistency is the key.

the success in Forex trading is very simple, make sure good knowledge and choose a broker which has exclusive trading facilities including the security of funds.

you should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

the success in Forex trading is very simple, make sure good knowledge and choose a broker which has exclusive trading facilities including the security of funds.