• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to learn Forex ?

They are many ways available to learn Forex. Some experts in market run course where they teach you basic to skills also for Forex trading. Other way is reading good books and watching video online and learning from it.

without using practically its really difficult to recommend at any broker , because right now there are almost thousand online brokers and most of them are found to be scams.

its a better place for learning good knowledge and experience , just be cool always when learning , always remember there is no short cut way of learning.

ita a good place where people come to increase their knowledge about trading but you are talking about brokerage. strange . wherever it is , mostly welcome.

before start trading it is necessary to learn market attitude , learn from pips school, its really knowledgeable for beginners level. and trade in a live account that means micro account.

learning is an inevitable part of trading , no way to avoid it , but i think despite of much learning trading can be useless if there is no regular practice session , so traders should emphasis on practice session besides learning.

good luck to you , happy learning . learn from every step , try to develop than before , its the foremost and first rule to be a good trader.

Demo is the most decent way of learning Forex trading, but I also use back testing feature of Mt4 trading platform. Yes, no doubt demo is useful, but it’s a slow process! Besides, back testing is quick process! I used back testing after practicing my demo for 5 months.

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

you should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

actually i dont support at any PAAM services ,
i always prefer manual trading. its a permanent solution but need a long time to be experienced.

There are many mediums online for learning Forex. From where we can learn Forex trading effortlessly. Forex is a risky business. Therefore, it is better to learn Forex properly and then open a real account. Because at first, you may have a lot of losses here, you should learn from these losses and trade well matured. I think first you should practice the demo for 3-6 months then it is better to open a real account and trade. Learn from online trading. And if that doesn't happen, it's time to dump her and move on. It is not wise to go into Forex trading without learning anything.

emotions is traders cant stop completely,
because its a common human nature . but by means of real discipline we can controlled.

protecting your capital is very important, it focuses on money management and risk management, its most important issue to avoid unfortunate risk and losses.

Self learning is the best by using available materials on internet. If you want you can find a mentor, but it's better if you find a mentor who is profitable.

Those who have new traders can start demo trading at the beginning, which will reduce your risk. You can practice for 6-7 months from the demo. Then you can open a cent account. And you have to learn a lot if you don't learn to trade, you will face a lot of losses so I suggest there are different types of websites since there are different types of trading tips about forex trading. You can learn from YouTube or Google's help if you want. It is not wise to trade without learning to trade at all.

When a new trader enters the market, they do not know what Forex is. Despite not knowing anything, they become desperate to trade. This is the reason for their loss. I think if Forex learns properly and works according to discipline, you will not have to face losses. So I think to learn about this before you understand Forex then enter the market to trade.