• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to learn Forex ?

Nowadays it’s very difficult to consider a broker as a best broker, because lots of trading brokers are available in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.

In Forex trading lowest spreads is a big deal when choosing a broker. From all trading elements in this market place spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Lowest trading spreads is very much supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

10 pips is a big deal of course , but if you know how to manage money then their is a real chance to bring 10 pips per day, its my personal opinion.

To learn forex you must first gain proper knowledge of forex trading, learn new skills, follow expert traders their trading pattern and strategies used by them.

Generally newcomers always try to make profit very rapidly by using high leverage and become loser because there is no money managing plan. Leverage always contains huge risk and by using this financial tool if you want to earn profit first of all make sure how to manage money in Forex.

We the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper , we the traders have to choose the broker that allows scalping including lowest trading spreads.

Beginners should trade demo account minimum for 3 months for acquiring real trading experience which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way. but they don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. so it would be better if they start minim live account instead of demo trading.

i lose much above all when trading with high leverage , tried to bring profit very rapidly but there was no money management or any good trading plan. as a result faced a huge loss. it was my very first past experience.

generally the target we select is not realistic, this is the main problem we have and for that reason we cant fill up our target completely, we have to make sure the target according to our knowledge and experience , over targeting make make us always greedy and emotional. so be careful

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading exeprince.

good luck for your trading journey , one request please dont be hurry when its time to learn. there is no short cut way of learning from here.

its the best way of money making , i think it just a topic , sounds good that always. but in reality what about ? 95% losers from here.

I have seen according to my trading experience mostly traders especially the newcomer’s emphasis of bonus offer when choosing a broker. But according to me, we the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading broker US or UK, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which practically cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.

i dont believe any percentage, i just believe all about the consistency
which is the main core to success at any section even trading place.