• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to get rid of fear in trading forex

Impossible to get rid from fear fully. Traders will always remain fear with risk of loss in trading. And it lead traders to become careful, risking small margin and select the opportunity which give them high chance to make profits only. And ignore the situations which possibly, give them loss result.

Impossible to get rid from fear fully. Traders will always remain fear with risk of loss in trading. And it lead traders to become careful, risking small margin and select the opportunity which give them high chance to make profits only. And ignore the situations which possibly, give them loss result.

That's right. It is impossible to totally get rid of fear. It is possible only when we trade with free money and have no interest in making profit. A certain amount of fear is always good. It enables a person to avoid developing overconfidence. Additionally, fear cultivates maturity in ones mind. That will eventually result in better discipline and mind control. However, too much of fear will also result in losing good trading opportunities.

If a trader wants to get rid of fear in forex trading, he or she will be able to know how to trade. It is lack of knowledge that lead to fear. I don't think that to remove fear from forex trading is impossible. It is possible, but before a trader will be able to do that, he or she will keep on learning how to trade.

A condition of emotions which reasonably exist and occur when conducting a transaction, especially if not sure against its own analysis, that will make the fear grew stronger, and this is very detrimental because traders think there will make a maximum of

Fear will always exists in Forex..because it is most risky and unpredictable business..so fear of losing money always exits in traders mind..but trader can reduce it by learning and getting more experience...

Maybe it’s the most common problem by the new Forex traders! Experience Forex traders are not affected by this issue since, they have such a long experience on this financial markets! So, they can identify any pattern of market so smartly!

In order to my experience I think there is no limited time to be an experience trader. All depend on your trading efforts. If you continue learning with great practicing ,of course it is possible to earn profit within very short time.

Forex trading in my view is long term business, indeed we can making quick profit in trading, but however forex is risky and making consistent profit is not easy at all, we need trading with learning and never give up, if we often fear in trading it will disturbed trading, and we need confidence but not over confident

Yes, it’s not easy to be a consistent player! I see, many traders were profitable in their early stage; but they failed to carry out their momentum! So, traders should trade with a long-term vision; not on instant trading result.

My first realization is- trading is not for everyone. You have to spend a lot of time in learning. In 3 or 6 months, you are not going to be anything (most newbies that the enough time). Stop chasing pips rather improve your skills. You will make consistent money when you will have a well defined trading plan.

Choosing a good and reliable broker is not an easy task at all. I faced a lot of problem when I was new in this market. You should be very careful when you choose a broker.

If you want to get rid of fear, you have to be patient with a positive mindset. And you have to do regular meditation.
To become patient in trading, start treat forex trading as normal business and don't have unrealistic profit expectation. Unrealistic goals leads to over trading. Only open trade if you have enough technical reasons or fundamental. Otherwise practice to sit in the sideline.

My first realization is- trading is not for everyone. You have to spend a lot of time in learning. In 3 or 6 months, you are not going to be anything (most newbies that the enough time). Stop chasing pips rather improve your skills. You will make consistent money when you will have a well defined trading plan.

The key difference between demo and real is in real your money is involved. And where money is involved, emotions are associated. But demo is a good place to develop your strategy. You can test our strategy on demo without any risk.

i thnk in order to my trading experience there is no one who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, so it's not a practical speech.

To overcome the fear of trading, it is necessary to create a trading strategy with a positive mindset. And you have to meditate regularly and always remember to be a part of loss trading.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

To overcome the fear of trading, it is necessary to create a trading strategy with a positive mindset. And you have to meditate regularly and always remember to be a part of loss trading.
It is the best trade with the amount that you can afford to lose. It is the way you can control your fear of losing.

Forex traders who think always its easy money-making process, at the end of the day be a loser. its not a place to make money easily within rapidly, its all about making good knowledge and experience. take it or leave it. decisions is yours. thanks