• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to find a Good Forex Broker

We have to avoid scams broker, because they don’t pay us the earning that we make by our trading and they don’t ensure the security of funds at any kinds of investments. So it is quite difficult to lead a comfortable trading life in these brokers.

Lots of brokers are available in this market place nowadays. So, choosing a broker is very difficult task because most of them are found to be scams. We can choose the broker which guarantee their clients funds with a wide range of trading facilities.

Click the search button in Google and make sure your broker. And ForexPaceArmy can be a great source for finding a right broker where the traders express their view about their trading platforms honestly. Other Forex Forum you can try if you want,

It is believe that success in Forex trading is relying upon ones trading as well as need an extraordinary broker. Despite the fact that there are many brokers in Forex platform yet it is exceptionally hard to locate a reasonable broker. What's more, it is conceivable on the off chance that you might want to quite a while look into. Those brokers are constantly useful for new comer that is considered as a best broker.
Success in forex trading is not easy thing to get. It takes process. Newbie should learn first before start trading. With FXB, I Trading, I also use demo account to improve my trading skills

It is very much difficult to recommend at a best broker for scalping , because mostly don’t allow scalping in their trading platforms despite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge. So, the scalpers always feel uncomfortable when using it practically.

Yes mostly traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy , nothing to do with high leverage at all. For that reason we have to make sure proper risk management policy before trading with high leverage , it would be great for us to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

For ensuring great satisfied we the traders have to choose the broker which always ensures security of funds , lowest trading spreads , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , free demo account and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

By practicing multiple Forex brokers manually it’s a long term process! In this case, popular Forex Brokers Review Sites can play important role! Because, traders are very active on review sites!

Without using practically that’s very difficult to rate at any kinds of brokers , because lots of brokers are found to be scams. We have to choose the broker which always ensures security of funds , lowest trading spreads , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system , active customer services and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Without using practically that’s very difficult to rate at any kinds of brokers , because lots of brokers are found to be scams. We have to choose the broker which always ensures security of funds , lowest trading spreads , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system , active customer services and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Yes, I agree on all of your single words; but the key point is, broker’s regulation! Because, only regulated brokers respect their clients. Besides, non-regulated brokers don’t care their traders since they have no bindings.

A good broker is the one who provides traders a platform which is quite friendly and easy to handle. You also need to research well about the brokerage before choosing a broker. You are totally dependent on him throughout your career as your money is in his hands. Thank you!

A good broker is the one who provides traders a platform which is quite friendly and easy to handle. You also need to research well about the brokerage before choosing a broker. You are totally dependent on him throughout your career as your money is in his hands. Thank you!

Good plan; really broker is very important topic here! And we traders need to select the broker after enough research; there is nothing like shortcut way.

Two pips is too high; eliminate that broker as an option. With an ECN account, the spread should be half a pip or less during major sessions. Look for a broker that's available when you need them. Open a demo account with brokers you are interested in, then send them lots of emails with questions.

Two pips is too high; eliminate that broker as an option. With an ECN account, the spread should be half a pip or less during major sessions. Look for a broker that's available when you need them. Open a demo account with brokers you are interested in, then send them lots of emails with questions.

Good idea; I see good broker are always active to reply! When, market maker brokers take time! Even, it’s a good option to judge the quality of this trading broker.

When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check. Accordion to my trading experience, first of all, I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposits and withdrawal system how it works. Only regulated trading broker guarantee their client’s funds with certainly.

Broker is the mediator and expert sustain for its clientele if the broker actually wants to help its client. And to ensure capital protection, a foreign currency exchange trader will need to choose a regulated forex broker of course. As forex is a decentralized market place and there is lack of regulated authority to guarantee monitoring a forex trader will need to carry out proper analyses to start trading with a credible broker.

Yes, this is also the begin for me when I needed to check information of brokers. After that I will check other thing like local support, spreads and connection.

Without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly despite of good trading knowledge , so, choosing a broker is very difficult task, it would be great if we choose our brokers according to our trading understanding , should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used,

I think most of the brokers we have today do have most of the payment methods available and usually even the bank wire or transfer have it. Although, I usually don't prefer any because I do have all of it but then I used only the usual payment processor. So far, most of those brokers just offer minimum of 1 dollar for deposit and withdrawal which is good already. Although, I can't review them all only I prefer those brokers that are popular already and recommended by others.
You know something, many of us consider other factors and neglect the means of withdrawal and deposit. After all the hard work and you can't withdraw your profits can be very frustrating, so it will be very important to check this part very carefully.

You know something, many of us consider other factors and neglect the means of withdrawal and deposit. After all the hard work and you can't withdraw your profits can be very frustrating, so it will be very important to check this part very carefully.

Correct; this is the worst feeling, I mean no withdraw after a hard time in trading. And of course, traders should take this issue so serially.