• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to find a Good Forex Broker

A broker should never be chosen because he is very much preferred by some one else. Selection of a broker should be based on trading style, needs and aspirations. A trader may look for quick withdrawals while some other trader would give importance to spreads. Thus, their expectations may or may not be fulfilled by the same broker. In such situations, a trader should list out his requirement and then start the filtering out process.
Its better that its preferred by someone else than not preferred at all. At least if he is satisfied with that broker site some how we can be satisfied also. I never try to invest or join a new broker sites. I prefer to invest in old broker sites that I can get as many good and bad feed backs. In this way I can learn how to trade and make some profit as well.

Choosing a good forex broker is still a good way to start. This depend on the individual or trader. What is good for you may not be good for me. We can always know the better ones but a good key is to know how they work, what they offer and from their, we can draw conclusion.

Invest some money in real account and then try to withdraw. Try to check if you going to get paid or not. Usually this is what I do. I invest then I cashout. If investing and cashing out is smooth. I usually end up trading full blast again.
I mean if the broker is popular and well known and thousands have cashed out then they're good to go. I mean no one k people would use a broker if they have not been able to cash out before right. So, if there are more than one k users then the site have allowed cashing out before or else they would all scream out right. I think we can use the large sample as a validation that they would pay you. I would only test a very new, unknown broker.

I'm sure many traders are having different things that they will be looking for in a broker that they want yo trade with. For the trader to be able to find a good broker, he or she will be able to know what he or she is looking for in the broker first of all.

A good broker shouldn't have so many bad reviews when it comes to what people are saying about the broker. It doesn't make the broker a good one for a lot of people to be complaining about them. There are brokers that are quite popular but their popularity increases more on the bad side rather than good side, a lot of mixed feelings make them so doubtful.

Traders can read reviews or ask help from seniors to give them advices. Good brokers usually regulated and popular. There are many of satisfaction testimonial from traders client available. No long delay in transfer payment and they can handle it in high amount. If traders risking high capital to invest, they should be really careful in choose the broker.

I have seen, maximum new Forex traders are not serious about their broker regulation. They are much interested to trade with high welcome bonus or no deposit bonus. But, it is universal truth that the success of a trader really depend on his or her broker selection. By the way, I believe a good trading broker always provides best trading facilities as like, small trading spreads, high leverage, effective technical analysis tool, no hidden fees, automatic withdrawal funds, excellent order execution, flexible deposit and withdrawal option. After doing huge analysis about broker’s profile. I have taken GCI Financial as my trading broker. Because, I see this broker provides exclusive trading facilities with enough capital securities. I never can compromise about my capital security.

we should determine if the broker will be able to meet your needs as a trader. Not every broker is created equal. Some brokers will not support your trading platform, certain trading tools that you might want to utilize, or even your trading style. my broker offer PAMM account also three type account for a trader with bonus deposit

Its good if you can earn using bonus funds first. Then you can invest later on. I do earn good money in forex trading and I will going to keep on trading until I reach my goal of having 10,000 dollars trading capital for this year. I am still short with some trading capital. But I do hope I can get 2,500 dollars in two months.

Choosinng a Broker should not be considered with the Bonus the give, maybe on initial investment or for doing any other similar thing. But should be considered by they way of their operation. How fast is there Support to support Traders when they are in need of help.

I have managed my trading broker by using many platforms as a demo. Then, I have found GCI Financial is one of the most reliable trading platform that provides best trading facilities and features such as, minimum floating spreads without additional fees, outstanding order facilities, automatic withdrawal funds, flexible deposit and withdrawal options and no hidden fees. On the other hand, this trading platform has more 12 years market experience, that means I am very safe with my big trading capital in this regulated broker. I have been trading in Forex more than three years with this trading platform but, I never face any kind of problem in ‘GCI’. Even, I get 4% interest from this trading broker.

A brokerage firm that meets all of these needs should be a good forex broker for me ( TenkoFx ), but you still need to be certain that they are honest. Dishonest brokers can be prone to prematurely buying or selling near preset points (commonly referred to as sniping and hunting) or may indulge in other habits that will cost you money.

Generally we believe that success in trade depend on ones market experience. If it is true but a traders success not only depend on his own acquaintance but also depend on his broker. Because a professional broker helps its trader with a view to making profit. After searching a long time I found a professional and regulated broker . now I can easily make profit by using my long experience with brokers support.

I do see FreshForex Sponsoring WorldMoneyForum, that is the best idea when planing to be reputable in the Industry.
Yeah, No hidden Fees is one of the WHY a Trader has to choose an operation from a Broker @Rajesh

Yes! we need to select a good trading broker. Because, it’s very painful to trade in a market maker broker. Because, I have faced the market maker brokers auto close traders profit trades. So, I was very sincere to chose my trading partner. In addition, after long time study about broker regulation. I have chosen GCI Financial as my trading platform. Because, this regulated trading broker has been awarded as ‘Best Forex broker’ and ‘Best Introducing Broker’ for several times. On the other hand, this ECN type broker has 12 years market experience. Then, I have invested my big trading capital in this save trading platform. I have using this platform from 2010. But I never faced any kind of problem.

That is not a pleasant News about other Brokers which are not helping their trustworthiness in the Business.
12years of experience is responsibly to be used when considering or choosing a Broker

I think it is very difficult to find a good broker for trading. Actually without researching a long time it is very complicated to find a trusted broker. I found my broker that’s way and it helps me to make profit by supplying most powerful analyzing knowledge. And it has been awarded as a Best Forex platform for many times.

Only through series of test for different brokers, including, spread and slippage test, withdrawals, customer support qualification, trading conditions, bonuses. The more flexible is broker conditions the more expreience it is in my view. Take for example my broker Hotforex. It offers several accounts for different styles of trading, not just Micro and Premium one. It means that traders don't need to adapt their trading under account running, but vice versa.

It is believed that success in Forex trading is not only depending on ones trading but also need a great support of a trusted broker. Although there are many brokers in Forex platform but it is very difficult to find a suitable broker. And it is possible if you would like to a long time research. Those brokers are always helpful for new comer that is considered as a best broker.