• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to choose a broker ?

You should remember that it is long lasting relationship, so the broker should have proven track of records and good reputation. Also choose someone, who could be your mentor and you can learn from this person, not just make profit. You both should have the same philosophy.

Choosing a broker should be in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state , because the broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly , we can choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.
Exactly my point, first define what kind of trader you are or you want to be before you think of choosing a broker. This will help you in your search to find the one that will suit you.

I heard they offer a different approach in terms of spreads of the individual products. I think you should check their site, you might find more info there. I can certainly confirm that of Forexchief, their spreads is almost unbeatable. Coupled with their fast server it's the reason I will recommend the broker anytime.

Last edited:
How is the going so far with LMFX? what do you have to say about there spreads. Thanks

I guess the spreads on major pairs are almost plus minus same offered by every broker because these major pairs comes up with good liquidity. Higher spreads are there on exotic pairs where liquidity and volatility is low and the risks are high.

Choosing the right broker is very key for any trader's success in the forex market. Before you choose a broker, ensure you research about the available broker options and their terms and conditions. Sign up for an account with a regulated broker.

The choice of a broker is very important. If you go for a bad and manipulative broker, you are done. Choose a regulated broker from your country, offering the currency pairs you wish to trade and has transaction costs that will not sweep your account dry after one trade

We have to choose these kinds of brokers which make sure security of funds, lowest trading spreads, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading , active customer services , superior execution and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life with certainly.

Choosing the right broker is very key for any trader's success in the forex market. Before you choose a broker, ensure you research about the available broker options and their terms and conditions. Sign up for an account with a regulated broker.
Good point to be noted, always doing some own research will not let anyone regret in future.

It is better for all of those who are looking for a broker should shortlist a few reputed brokers like hotforex, fxcm, xm, exness, lmfx etc and practice their demo accounts first before finalizing the righteous broker.

before choosing a broker its more appropriate
to trade with a small account to see the real performance of any broker.

According to me , the best broker is a broker which for all time make sure superior execution for trading comfortably, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading strategies , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

right broker not an easy deal , thousands brokers almost are available right now in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.

The broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, so choosing a broker should be in cool mind , please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, it would be great if we choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

to ensure good broker is really difficult , fpa is a trading forum and there is a review site which is recommend a real Fx review site where traders can see brokers real performance and reviews by traders.

finally i got all my lost funds worth of 50k back from a scam broker that stocked my capital with an unregulated broker, if you need assistance with regards of your lost funds/BTC from your broker or maybe your broker manager is asking you to make more deposit before you could make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your account. if you're interested in getting all your funds back kindly get in contact with me on my whatsapp +17244003604 and i will guide you on the steps i took in getting all my refunds.

Are you a crypto trader? How you lost this big amount? Can you please share any relevant picture?

First your broker needs to be regulated and licensed. Instant execution of trades is very important as well. If your broker requotes a lot you need to switch it. Also you should looks spreads and deposit and withdrawal facilities.

Thanks for the hints! They will really help in the situation when you are the newcomer or even ready to start trading one. Will it work for the professional? How can we use it in our activities?
First your broker needs to be regulated and licensed. Instant execution of trades is very important as well for swap free account. If your broker requotes a lot you need to switch it. Also you should looks spreads and deposit and withdrawal facilities.

I feel like choosing a broker can be done in two way. One is making sure to cross check to see if they are legit regulated one or not. And another one is testing out demo to see if the trading conditions are good or not. I have few listed that are quite my favorite broker to use:
1. Fxview
2. ICMarkets
3. Tickmill

choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.