• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to choose a broker ?

Some broker offer 100% initial bonus some offer up to 300% with no deposit bonus. How funny! There is nothing 100% usable bonus offer at all. I don’t found

There are almost thousands broker in online retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. So it is very much difficult to find a right broker from all, we can choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

In my opinion, bonuses - are a very contraversial thing, especially for newbies. Although it probably all depends on the conditions they are offered with.

Traders can't choose a reliable broker cause they don't know much. Today I came across a post on of the forums about a guy who opend an account with an unregulated broker and now he can't get his money back. What can I say, it's partially his fault and scammers just used it.
When selecting a broker first check whether it is a regulated broker or not. With a regulated broker your fund is protected. There are a few brokers who freeze the account by showing some weak reasons. Furthermore, a few brokers deny to pay the customer if he makes huge profit. That is the reason a regulated broker is a decent decision. Considering all the above things I have chosen MaximusFx broker. So far I am very happy with them.

This is an excellent question. The broker you choose will have a major say in your forex trading development. My advise to traders is choose the broker that is regulated. A regulated broker will give you all the freedom to carry your business with maximum efficiency.

This is an excellent question. The broker you choose will have a major say in your forex trading development. My advise to traders is choose the broker that is regulated. A regulated broker will give you all the freedom to carry your business with maximum efficiency.

Yes it is; regulated broker always inspires their clients! Since they are making money by traders trade numbers.

A consistent and credible forex broker can act as your medium which can assist you in easy access to the forex market as well as it can provide you better facilities to perform your trading activities surrounded by a secure trading atmosphere. For this reason, majority of experts or pro traders give emphasizes on choosing right, reliable, credible and regulated forex broker so that a trader can receive the assistance from his broker.

For ensuring success, each trader will require regulated, reliable and experienced broker to fulfill his trading needs. Thereby, I have carefully selected my broker CIBfx after conducting proper analyses to determine that whether my broker is fulfilling all of its claims or not. Yes, this licensed, credible and knowledgeable broker is helping me in carrying out all of my trading activities by providing me complete safety of funds, good leverage, lower spread and 24 hours trading facilities.

Most people don’t know how to select brokers. They try out working with broker that’s offering those bonuses or such benefits. That’s fine too, but this should be second line of lookup. The FIRST and most important aspect is regulation and how they treat the customers. I selected FreshForex broker since they are regulated and in the market for years (13), so that made them an easy and automatic pick.

Regulation is the key point than we should consider the live trading features & facilities. But, before investing a huge amount, we can test by a small amount to check the environment actually.

Regulation is the key point than we should consider the live trading features & facilities. But, before investing a huge amount, we can test by a small amount to check the environment actually.
Whether they are regulated is one thing, but you finding the agencies and inquiring from them about the broker is another thing. If traders can go to such lengths I believe their problems are half solved.
This should be the first thing you ask a broker; what agency are you regulated by?

A consistent and credible forex broker can act as your medium which can assist you in easy access to the forex market as well as it can provide you better facilities to perform your trading activities surrounded by a secure trading atmosphere. For this reason, majority of experts or pro traders give emphasizes on choosing right, reliable, credible and regulated forex broker so that a trader can receive the assistance from his broker.
For me I tie consistency of a broker with the efficiency of it's trading platform;
In online forex trading, most trading activity happens through the brokers’ trading platform. This means that the trading platform of your broker must be user-friendly and stable. Else there will be huge problems. That is why I trade with Forexchief broker; they are a friendly broker.

Last edited:
I see thousands brokers on market, who are the decent ones and how to know?

I believe you need to look at their history and regulation. A prime example will be FreshForex, they are one who are servicing since over a decade now and is highly reputed and trusted. With some very fine offers available too, I doubt you will have trouble with selection anymore.

I believe you need to look at their history and regulation. A prime example will be FreshForex, they are one who are servicing since over a decade now and is highly reputed and trusted. With some very fine offers available too, I doubt you will have trouble with selection anymore.
Yes, there are so many this days that you almost get confused knowing the one to choose. So it's best you know what you want as a trader, some call it self definition before you choose which will suit you.

Start with shortlisting reputed brokers and trading their demo accounts in order to know what are their processes. Once a broker is finalised, go with small amount to further test their processes like withdraw.

Start with shortlisting reputed brokers and trading their demo accounts in order to know what are their processes. Once a broker is finalised, go with small amount to further test their processes like withdraw.
I think before all this it will be very important you go through their terms and conditions to avoid any breach of contract!

I see this is a great piece of advise however opening a demo account and practicing it does not involves any breach of contract though for the sake of safe side, why not going through the terms and conditions.. BTW did you have had gone through the terms and conditions of any broker as yet!