• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to choose a broker ?

The broker we the traders have to choose which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging and that always ensures best trading environment for using any kinds of trading strategies by means of providing most comfortable trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.

These days, almost every broker is offering trader awareness programs which are usually free of any costs. I have attended similar webinars from hotforex broker and that did not cost me anything to pay.

We can get a lot of trading information and learning stuff from internet without paying any single penny.

In this market place each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , we the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

We can get a lot of trading information and learning stuff from internet without paying any single penny.

In this digital era, anything is on one single click so i guess you are right that we can use the available resources too in order to acquire the necessary skills required to become a successful trader.

We can choose the best broker by traders real reviews. and for that FPA can be a great source where the traders always express their views about their brokers performance.

I chose a broker with googling ' forex broker Malaysia ' and found the list, and then just compared the info and reviews (with a special table I've made on paper) and the one that gathered more + has become my choice

Broker selection is really getting harder with each new day so better do some research before finalizing any decent broker to start trading.

Choose a broker by one characteristic - his age. If over the past decade it has not gone bankrupt and has not closed, then most likely in the near future you and your money on the accounts of the broker, too, does not threaten.

Choose a broker that has flexible leverage, low spreads, there are services customer service that will help us when getting trouble, and of course providing education to a trader who joined so that there is an increase in its business

That's all good and correct, but how can that actually be verified? Brokers oftentimes don't have offices in every city, or don't have them at all and what they indicate in the "documents" section on their site oftentimes aren't truthful.

There are really thousands of them, but I've never heard about this one, so I'd better pay attention to some more reputable companies with more experience on the market

I need a broker that allows me to trade wherever I am, not limited to just in front of the laptop or pc but also can use mobile phone trading. Today almost every broker offers mobile platform and this is one of the reasons i choose FXB Trading

In Forexd trading we the traders first of all have to make sure a best trading broker for leading a secure and comfortable trading life, because the trading broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. we can choose regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds.

It's good when brokers ae regulated, no doubt about that. But even they can go down the drain sometimes, so you shouldn't trust anyone 100%.

Its hard to make sure the good broker as a newcomer but if we would make some research then we would be able to find out. But I think it is very important to join different brokers and observe like how to deposit and withdraw the money and what is the spreads and what is the kinds of account allowed.

There is anybody who has 0 pips trading spreads , as a scalper now I am looking for 0 pips trading spreads which is the key to success for scalping that brings profit in a short time than other trading strategies in Forex.

Traders can't choose a reliable broker cause they don't know much. Today I came across a post on of the forums about a guy who opend an account with an unregulated broker and now he can't get his money back. What can I say, it's partially his fault and scammers just used it.