• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to choose a broker ?

When choosing a broker, there are many things that you have to check. According to my trading experience, first of all I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Because only regulated trading broker guarantee their clients funds with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

I better suggest first short listing few reliable and reputed brokers and then trading their demo accounts to compare those brokers in term of the processes offered by them. I think while trading these demo trading we will be able to finalize our broker and here it goes!! GooD Luck!

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping , should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

my friend, own an IB site and he introduced my current broker LMFX, I trusted him and I thought the recommendation from an experienced man is a good way to pick a broker.

So how is your trading experience with this broker, i guess many traders are making good amount of profits through trading and running an IB too. However i am only stick with the trading part as it helps me pay my bills in an easy way.

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

Yes scalpers requires those accounts which have tight spreads so that they could lower their transaction costs. Many broker are also offering zero accounts which seems to have been specifically designed to meet the scalper requirements.

We the traders basically think , only most powerful analyzing trade knowledge can brings success in this market place , but practically in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. We can choose regulated broker which guarantee their clients funds with a wide range of trading technologies.

Choosing any regulated broker does not mean any safety of funds as we have many past examples of regulated brokers turning into scam over the night, so in addition to check for a broker which is being regulated i do prefer going with those who are reputed too.

So how is your trading experience with this broker, i guess many traders are making good amount of profits through trading and running an IB too. However i am only stick with the trading part as it helps me pay my bills in an easy way.

Yes, normally you can do both things, trade and introduce new traders to join and get commission as an IB. Most brokers have good offers for their IB.

In this market place there are almost thousands online retail broker and most of them are found to be scams. That’s why finding a right from all is very difficult task. We the traders can choose the broker which always ensures security of funds, fast execution, and low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

When choosing a broker in this market place first of all we the traders have to make sure the broker always ensures lowest trading spreads or not. Because the trading spreads can affect the result of our trading with certainly , so, spreads is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

I am not willing to rate at any kinds of brokers which I have not used or verified, because there are lots of trading brokers in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We can choose the regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds with a wide range of trading technologies.

In this market place each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept . it would be great for us to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check. According to my trading experience I will be looking for in a broker is , if they always ensures lowest trading spreads or not. Because the trading spreads can affect the result of our trading with certainly. So, have to be more careful when choosing a broker.

We have to choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broke that allows trading concept such as this. Otherwise that’s not possible at all to make sure a comfortable trading life with certainly despite of good trading knowledge.

When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check , according to my trading experience first of all I will be looking for a in a broker is if they ensures lowest trading spreads or not Because the trading spreads can affect the result of our trading with certainly.

Choosing a broker should be in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state , because the broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly , we can choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.