• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to choose a broker ?

In fact it's not that difficult to choose a broker. Everything you have to do is search for information about them in the net and to make it wisely. You also should choose a broker that will fit your trading conditions.

In fact it's not that difficult to choose a broker. Everything you have to do is search for information about them in the net and to make it wisely. You also should choose a broker that will fit your trading conditions.

Yes, but we have to also consider the regulation status. Without the regulation status, our money is not safe! But it’s a good sign that nowadays there have so many good review sites as like FPA, FF.

Every trader has the freewill to chose the broker to deal with. Chosing the right broker is very instrumental in the success of your trade since some brokers will literally sweep your account dry with high transaction costs. Regulated brokers with a variety of services are the best to opt for

Traders can think of choosing brokers. But while choosing brokers a trader must try to choose a regulated broker otherwise he can feel the insecurity to lose his whole account by falling in the trap of fraud brokers. However, a trader must choose his broker after understanding his ability to bear risks and invest. Try to go with a forex broker which can make ensure an user friendly trading services for you.

Without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly despite of good trading knowledge , so, choosing a broker is very difficult task, it would be great if we choose our brokers according to our trading understanding , should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used,

There is no rocket science as far the selection of the broker is concern. It’s all relatively straightforward exercise with using of simple technique and that’s to check whether the broker is regulated or not. I love their customer service which is available even on weekends, making it 24/7 to help with things. The features too are exciting and thrilling which makes it simply the go to broker.
Hi mate; what kind of trader you are? Scalper or long term trader?

some old broker are reputed and trusted by the traders , I depend on them who are regulated by the UK US or Australian , because they are real regulated and always guarantee their clients funds.
This is true, credibility and reliability is the key when it comes to the brokers we choose, we just can't be rash with our decisions.

This is true, credibility and reliability is the key when it comes to the brokers we choose, we just can't be rash with our decisions.

In addition, it’s a good sign I mean new traders are aware of broker issue; they don’t care bonus or leverage without regulation; very smart move.

In addition, it’s a good sign I mean new traders are aware of broker issue; they don’t care bonus or leverage without regulation; very smart move.
It's different for everyone, what you want might be different from what I really need from a broker. This is why I tell newbies to define who they are and what they want before they choose.

In Forex trading lowest spreads is a big deal when choosing a broker. From all trading elements in this market place spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Lowest trading spreads is very much supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

I must say all brokers are good if you are satisfied with them. Just your trading skill is the main thing that wins everywhere even in bad market conditions your risk management pays good results. Try to improve trading not change broker every day.

There are almost thousands broker in online retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. So it is very much difficult to find a right broker from all, we can choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

Broker is a big deal when it is time to make sure a successful trading life, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, we the traders can choose a broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

It is an important part of forex trading to choose a credible broker. You are absolutely dependent on your broker and you have to choose the one which has good reputation. The best way to check the reputation of a broker is to view the reviews about it on the internet. Thanks

It is an important part of forex trading to choose a credible broker. You are absolutely dependent on your broker and you have to choose the one which has good reputation. The best way to check the reputation of a broker is to view the reviews about it on the internet. Thanks

Yes, it’s important! In addition, I think in this case popular review sites play an important role! Isn’t?

I have seen many traders trade with several brokers, but I don’t like it at all, because that’s very difficult to maintain all accounts at the same time, if the credible broker found I think just one broker is quite enough for ensuring a healthy trading life with surely. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly,

before choosing a broker
its more appropriate to trade with a small
account to see the real performance of any broker.

High leverage is like the as double edge of swords, all the result will be depending with our own skill, generally with high leverage will increasing opportunity to open trade with small margin trading, but if trading recklessly this is included high-risk trading and could to leading fast margin call , use leverage wisely in trading, with FXOpen

So what’s your current leverage for live trading? I am interested to know that parameter!

generally brokers earn from spreads , its the main source to bring profit for them. thats why most of time they cheat with their traders by spreads. by the way , i have a question which broker has 0 pip spreads how they earn from spreads.