• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to choose a broker ?

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Actually, we the traders have to choose the broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

I think each trader have own reason why joined on broker, some trader might they choose broker that offer low minimum capital to start, like as on forexmart also offer low minimum deposit and also offer bonus no deposit

We have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. only regulated types of brokers make sure security of funds at any deposits with easy withdrawal system devoid of long time process.

Forex broker has a big role to play in the world of Foreign exchange and more or less acts like a bridge between the buyers and sellers. Actually, choosing a broker is very dedicate decisions and so one should extra careful. We the traders should choose regulated trading broker because of security o funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading, active customer services, minimum margin requirement and much more real trading facilities.

When looking for a broker, there are many things have to check. According to my trading, I will be looking for a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then, I will see their deposit and withdrawal system how it works. Actually, regulated trading broker for all time make sure security of funds at any deposit.

In Fx trading, choosing a broker is very difficult task, because there are almost thousands broker in online retail market and most of them are found to be scams. Should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be sued, if you love scalping , should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

For leading a secure and profitable trading life we the traders have to invest in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients’ funds. Actually, only this kinds of trading brokers make sure security of funds at any investments with a wide range of trading technologies.

In Fx trading when looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check. According to my trading experience first of all I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see the deposit and withdrawal system how it works. Because only real regulated trading broker make sure secure trading environment.

We the traders have to choose the broker which always ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments, lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading techniques, high leverage for making profit very rapidly , low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more that are very supportive to trade with comfortably.

each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Otherwise it would be a great trouble when trading practically.

I have seen from many posts , maximum traders suppose choosing a right broker is very difficult task due to many scams. But I don’t think it at all, if you are an active trader and have good communication with Forex Forum , then it is very easy to make sure which is good and which is not. Because the traders we have for all time express their reviews in forum communities about their brokers performance.

While picking a broker firs check whether it is a regulated broker or not. With a regulated broker your cash is secured. There are a few brokers who solidify the record by demonstrating some sensitive reasons. Likewise, several brokers deny to pay the customer on the off chance that he makes titanic perfect conditions. That is the reason a regulated broker is an unrivaled than average decision. On the off chance that anything inaccurately happens you can record irregularity to the definitive experts. I trade with a regulated broker specifically Trade24. I like their low spreads and snappy withdrawal.

In this trading place choosing a broker is very much difficult, because there are almost thousands online broker in this retail market and most of them are found to be scams. We can choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

The trading broker can play a vital role in Forex trading. That’s why choosing a right broker is really important task from all. but right now it is too much to difficult to make sure a reliable broker , because there are almost thousands online broker are available in this retail market and most of them are found to be cams. So, when choosing a broker we the traders have to be in cool mind.

some old broker are reputed and trusted by the traders , I depend on them who are regulated by the UK US or Australian , because they are real regulated and always guarantee their clients funds.

Ok, then how to choose the right and safe Forex Broker?

Use a brokerage firm that provides fluctuating price spreads following the actual money market movements (No Fix Spread), considering the difference between the selling and buying prices in the market is also fluctuating and it is not possible Fix, so if there is a brokerage firm that displays the price of Fix Spread then surely it is not a price in the real market and this broker must play behind it to manage your trading results.

Use a brokerage firm that uses 5 digits behind the comma (with 6 digits overall) in its MAJOR CURRENCY (as in EUR / USD pair, GBP / USD, AUD / USD, USD / CHF) considering the higher forex market capitalization rate currently using 6 numbers to follow the capitalization. If the broker still uses 4 digits behind the comma (or 5 whole numbers) then surely it is the price that they set themselves.

We recommend that you use a brokerage company that gives a margin level of 100%, because in order to protect you from the risk of capital run out if exposed to a margin call, other than that this type of broker is a non-Bandar broker and that's good.

You should not use a full ECN forex broker (if that is really ECN), because the full ECN type broker then you will not be able to do hedging techniques, and also lower leverage and there are rules of FIFO position (first in first out) which of course can be troublesome to you. But often many brokers who declare ECN but not the actual ECN, and if it happens then you should choose a brokerage company type Non Dealing Desk STP or DMA then better and flexible.

Do not use a brokerage firm that gives you too high leverage like 1: 1000 upwards, 1: 2000 and even up to 1: 3000 upwards, it's not the right broker, and they deliberately provide such unreasonable leverage in order to make your funds run out without the rest and finally into the pockets of the city. The real reason forex traders to lose is their approach to trading itself. Here are 4 things to avoid in order to succeed in trading.

maybe here anyone is interested to get trading bonus then use broker service FXB Trading

You are absolutely right, only market maker broker offers such a high trading leverage! So, it’s a tricky way to know the quality of any trading broker! Besides, I see greedy Forex traders are interested in high trading leverage since, they are going to use aggressive trading lots size.

Chose a broker from countries which have strict regulations and some safety net such as protection of your funds in case the broker goes bankrupt. Also, chose the ones who demand low initial deposit since that would make it easy for you to exit in case you don’t feel satisfied.

Chose a broker from countries which have strict regulations and some safety net such as protection of your funds in case the broker goes bankrupt. Also, chose the ones who demand low initial deposit since that would make it easy for you to exit in case you don’t feel satisfied.

Yes, regulation is a big factor here! Without regulation, there is no safety.

We have to choose these kinds of brokers which make sure security of funds, lowest trading spreads, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading , active customer services , superior execution and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life with certainly.

Regulation is important for trader to choose broker because it can making us more confidence when using service and we will get real experience when already using service from these broker, because forex broker has high role on trading we should choose reputable broker
When selecting a broker first check whether it is a regulated broker or not. With a regulated broker your fund is protected. There are a few brokers who freeze the account by showing some weak reasons. Furthermore, a few brokers deny to pay the customer if he makes huge profit. That is the reason a regulated broker is a decent decision.

You have to choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that you will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. by the way, I have not experience about the broker that you have mentioned