• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to avoid slippage?

As a scalper, I am also sensitive on slippage issue! Actually, we have to select a high class trading broker, and I see slippage and requotes are very common issue on market maker broker! Actually, which broker are true ECN and STP they ensue best live trading envelopment without this kind of technical error!

Well, if you are facing this problem in your chart regularly, then you need to change your broker immediately! Then you need to avoid exotic trading pairs, always stay with major currencies for your safety!

Slippage is the time when you get a sudden price in contrast with expected on an area or exit from a trade. Slippage happens when a trader uses "market orders." Market solicitations can be used to both enter and leave a position. That suggests slippage is possible when you get in and out of a trade. To assist shed the twofold slippage likelihood, traders use compel organizes as well. A cutoff orchestrate just fills at the price you need, or better. Not in the slightest degree like a market mastermind, it won't fill at a more deplorable price. By using a most distant point organize you avoid slippage; that is amazing every so often, however not others. I trade at ECN Capital where I infrequently get slippage. On the off chance that I get then too it is little. That is the reason I am content with the broker.

Slippage is the time when you get a sudden price in contrast with expected on an area or exit from a trade. Slippage happens when a trader uses "market orders." Market solicitations can be used to both enter and leave a position. That suggests slippage is possible when you get in and out of a trade. To assist shed the twofold slippage likelihood, traders use compel organizes as well. A cutoff orchestrate just fills at the price you need, or better. Not in the slightest degree like a market mastermind, it won't fill at a more deplorable price. By using a most distant point organize you avoid slippage; that is amazing every so often, however not others. I trade at ECN Capital where I infrequently get slippage. On the off chance that I get then too it is little. That is the reason I am content with the broker.

Well; do you have news trading experience? During the high voltage news; such as FOMC; do you have the same good experience?

Use limit orders to get out of most of your profitable trades. If you need in or out of a position immediately, use a market order. When placing a stop loss, use a market order.

You will face a lot of difficulties in teh beginning of your career but the things will go easier with the passage of time. Market is same for all traders but still most of the traders lose. You need to find the answer for this if you want to get success. Thanks!

Use limit orders to get out of most of your profitable trades. If you need in or out of a position immediately, use a market order. When placing a stop loss, use a market order.

On the other hand, using a transparent Forex broker is also important; because good brokers help their clients & always try to avoid technical errors.

This is not that easy to avoid slippage, I mean to avoid at all, even if you are super experienced trader there still will be slippages. You can cut the profit, but this not necessary will work the way you want. Try and check how it will help you to reduce them.

This is not that easy to avoid slippage, I mean to avoid at all, even if you are super experienced trader there still will be slippages. You can cut the profit, but this not necessary will work the way you want. Try and check how it will help you to reduce them.

But I see, good brokers are providing smooth like trading environment (no slippage or requotes).

I don’t think you can avoid slippage completely. But you can reduce it to an extent by using limit orders. Also, try finding a broker that executes orders quickly without any delays.

Bad spread and slippage can happen during any big news events. When you open an account you agree with the terms and conditions. So I don't think dispute will help you get the money back.

One of the most inevitable costs of trading is slippage. Slippage is the difference between the expected price and executed price.