• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How much you need to earn to quit forex trading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is your top? How much do you need to make on forex to quit trading?
Do you have any goal like that?

Trading in this market involves buying and selling world currencies, taking profit from the exchange rates difference. FX trading can yield high profits but is also a very risky endeavor.

I wouldn't stop Forex trading as long as I can because you know what we are earning from Forex trading is a profit so that is a money that we can use from our living so we need money daily. Unless I won in a lottery then I can live comfortably even not working.

It would have to be a lot of money that I can use to live comfortably off and also make other investments offline.; One thing for sure is that making money is addictive especially when it is coming in. If you are making good money out of forex trading then why stop because the scales are in your favour anyway.

So what is your top? How much do you need to make on forex to quit trading?
Do you have any goal like that?

The amount we use in starting determines how much we earn,though compounding is possible in forex trading,though personally i won't start with the reall account if i am not having upto 100 dollars deposit in my account,that way i will be aiming at 10 bucks per trade i make.

That is not that good question to be asked. Because when a trader will make profits, the more the trader will get addicted to the trading, and thus as long as a trader is making profits, the trader will keep on trading and thus this process will never end.

I have no reason to quit forex trading ,it isn't an hyip that we treat with the attidude of hit and run,in forex trading we make proper managmennts of our profits and capitals,personally i will only withdraw my profits and continue my trading.

Hey this is a new thought for me. Why would a person who is earning nicely in Forex leave Forex trading. A person who has lost his money can of course leave why will a winner leave Forex trading.

No I never think of leaving Forex trading , My expectations are to earn handsome returns on my investments by trading Forex throughout my life.

Nope, I think they've meant here if they are successful in their goals like they aim to make a specific amount of profits in order to have capital for their dream business. Or others like they are financial stable and they need to retire and just relax in life. Although, there's no certain amount of earnings to make an individual conclude to stop trading.

Nope, I think they've meant here if they are successful in their goals like they aim to make a specific amount of profits in order to have capital for their dream business. Or others like they are financial stable and they need to retire and just relax in life. Although, there's no certain amount of earnings to make an individual conclude to stop trading.

Thats the point and if thats it then i will not quit even if i have acqire a given amount in other to have my dream business come through,forex trading is a life time earning source i will not quit but i will have to reduce how often i trade maybe if i do trade 4 times in a week i will reduce it to two so as to have times for other things.

there is no limitation of need for human being its my personal opinion but i prefer daily profit at least 5$ and that is sufficeient for me but more that it i can receive if market is controlable to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.