• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How much money to start

It one's personal choice. In the event that you are a novice, you can contribute 100 to 200$ for learning reason. When you get enough information and abilities you can expand your venture. Least deposit sum likewise changes from broker to broker. You simply need to pick a decent broker for your trading.

I started my live trading with 400$; basically I didn’t force myself to arrange money! Since, 400$ was available, I invested that amount willingly!

How much money you want to invest is completely your choice. But if you don't have proper knowledge about the market, your all investment will be at risk. So, gather knowledge first, and then think about investment.

The good thing about forex trading is that you don't really need a lot of money to get started, but in fact you can get started with no money at all with a free demo account. But you can start with $100. Most of the brokers offer 0.01 lots for trading, which is enough to make a good profit.

I have started my real account trading with $100. I was listening advice from forums that newbies should start with small amount of invested funds. I think that this is very good advice for all beginners

Money is not the main thing you need to start forex trading. The most important thing is to gain all the basic knowledge about the market before starting trading. If you have proper knowledge about the market, you can make a profit from a little investment.

Once you are profitable in demo by following a systematic approach. I said systematic approach not by doing random trades. After that start real trading with 200$ to 500$ depending on your future investment policy.

You can start with the demo first. After practicing the demo for about 6 months, you can deposit it in the real account. First, you can deposit 100-200 for learning. And you can make it a cent account. With this deposit, you can start real trading with the aim of money management. When doing real trading you need to keep in mind the risk-reward. However, it is very important to choose a broker. Because many times the deposit is lost due to the fraud of the broker. I am also a trader of Eurotrader in this Forex market. I trust this broker a lot and this broker has taught me a lot.

Forexchief accepts $50 as minimum deposits and gives 100% bonus up too $500 for new traders. Instead of risking more than $200 to learn, you can use that. You can even make profit from it.

For newbie 100/200$ is okay amount to start with. This amount to test what you have learned by doing demo trading. Once you are confident about your strategy and understanding of the market, you are good to top up more money.

Forex is a risky investment market. So, start trading with small investment is safe. However, I recommend to use demo account before investing any money.

Money is not a big problem. If you wan tto become successful in this market, knowledge is the main element you need to gather as much as you can.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

To get hands-on trading experience, a newbie should always start with a small lump sum. I began trading with $30 at first.