• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How much money did you win at forex?

On regular basis I can earn few dollars a week. In a month I can earn about 100 dollars a month. But not on monthly basis. Usually I only cashout what I need. I do hope that in the long run I can really earn big amount of money. Who knows what I can end up having in forex trading. But I do hope I can.

I don't calculate how much I make easily because it will depend on the capital that I am trading with. When I am having a bigger capital, I will be making a bigger profit but it is always less than $100 in a month. When I trade for so much in a month, I will make more money.

I think the amount that any trader can make at any point in time depends on a variety of factors. So far, I have been making some significant improvements having gone up from making 5% of my capital to getting up to 8% monthly. Attaining that success in Forex doesn't always come easy.

To win, I just wanted 5% of capital. And win in forex trading then we should be able to control themselves well, with good self-control will make us better able to maximize capital. Learn self-control could try to trade with small capital first.

My earning profit in forex trading is often vary, so far because still treat forex as part time business, so i don't enforced to reached certain target profit daily based and only flow whatever that will obtained profit and loss but just trying to minimize the risk and increasing profit of course

I actually want to win at forex with a target that many but I am aware of my abilities and therefore, to my target is not a lot. because it would only make me experience the burden

100 a month is good number really, as long as its positive, then its good
Most difficulties I think how to always making profit consistently, indeed if any trader beginner they can generate profit 100$ monthly this number already in good profit, but in forex sometime loss occur also

It’s personal, and I am not interested to share my personal info here! But, I can share with you my average monthly return! Yes, now I am earning here 20-25 monthly %! I am active on both technical as well as fundamental! But I always use low trading lot size, I want to grow a healthy trading equity gradually!

Yes right not fixed result from trading forex, sometime any trader can making profit more than one hundred percent only a week, but also will possible on next week also loss more than one hundred percent, depending trader how to manage their account

Well, I am a novice trader and I have just opened my live trading account in the last month! Actually, I used my demo for quite a long time, because of ensuring my strategy’s quality! In addition, till now I have earned here 347 pips! Yes, I am facing here few psychological issues but I am working hard to fix all of them!

Yes, 20-25% a month seems like a good sum, but taking into account that you're trading small amounts, I suppose profit isn't large. Something has to change, the first most obvious step is to change the lot size.

Well, I have been doing this trading job since 3rd month of 15; and happiness is right now I am making 15% monthly return! Forex trading business is the only one profession where I can expect unlimited return! 15% monthly return is my trading strength! In addition, surly in near future I’ll increase my monthly target based on my live trading performances!

Well, I have been doing this trading job since 3rd month of 15; and happiness is right now I am making 15% monthly return! Forex trading business is the only one profession where I can expect unlimited return! 15% monthly return is my trading strength! In addition, surly in near future I’ll increase my monthly target based on my live trading performances!

I think very good even get earning 10% monthly than loss, but in trading forex actually possible making profit more than 100% only a week, but usually trader they dare with take high risk and if loss also will big

Well, I have almost 4 years trading experience. Frankly, I struggled a lot in my 1st year of trading as like others new traders! By the way, from last years I have been making regular money from this trading profession! Right now, I am doing my live trading with 15% monthly target!

Well, I am a novice trader! And till now I am practicing my demo account! Yes now I am making regular money in my demo trading account by using my personal trading strategy! But I need to test 2 months more with this trading system, then I’ll be shift into live trading!

Latest posts

New Threads