1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How much money did you win at forex?

Discussion in 'General Trading Forum' started by Juan, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Juan

Juan

Hello ow much did you win at forex? I usually do not open accounts in brokers that give credit and I do not like this. I saw the advertisement of FxGlory Brokerage in Fox News TV channel and I opened an account in that broker. I deposited from my German account number the amount of 76000$ and they deposited in to my account after 2 days. I asked them about having the leverage of 1:3000 but they rejected my request, and they sent me a chart that showed the leverage is changeable due to the amount of deposit .I opened 15 lots order on AUD and opened the same order in other broker to use its swap free account of this broker. AUD/USD had a downfall and I gained 20 thousand dollar profit in FxGlory Brokerage. I withdraw this amount and transferred it to the other broker account through internet banking to continue my way. The interesting point for me is the swap free accounts of this broker that cause the loss for the broker but the Islamic brokers do this because of their religious beliefs (this is not bad for us)

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - much money did Forum Date
    how much important demo trading ? Beginners Forum Mar 6, 2017
    How much commission is reasonable for no spread account? General Trading Forum Apr 6, 2015
    How much did you earn after non-farm payrolls released on Tuesday? General Trading Forum Oct 24, 2013
    How much risk do you take on your trade General Trading Forum Oct 11, 2013
    please tell how much time we should spend in demo? Beginners Forum Jan 23, 2013

3. martyn

martyn

I've won money from forex trading is pretty good, but unfortunately I often get a margin call occurs when the defeat, I have not mastered my strategy well and I are developing a strategy that I used to get a consistent profit.

4. martyn

martyn

Forex market is run internationally throughout the world because of the many countries participating in this business. various currency pairs also traded in this market, so we can also monitor the currency strength of the platform that we use in forex trading.

5. martyn

martyn

Forex trading is a market that is run online, so we can run this business through a computer connected to the internet. but we can also make trades directly through a broker that provides a means for trading in their office.

6. martyn

martyn

news gives important influence in forex trading, especially news related to the economy or the economy of the central bank of a country. usually big news is much talked about by many people or provide a public market movement with upheaval on the day the news was broadcast.

7. indieover

indieover

Some of the amount I have made in forex was offset by the losses. So I would say that I have not made nice amount on the site yet. So I just hope that I would be able make nice profit already but I for now I am still try to learn a lot in forex trading so I can make nice amount indeed.

8. sindarin

sindarin

There are a lot of money that i want to win from forex, just say $1000 in one trading, but that is truly impossible for me at the moment or in one month later since i am still raising my capital from forex, my only possible profit from forex, only to gain better income so far my profit is not reach hundreds and now that is my target.

9. riddick09

riddick09

I doubt it will be as easy as pie to have 1000 dollars in just one trade and that will require also big amount of capital and very risky trading as it involve huge trading. However, we can do it when we have slowly have good profits in our previous trades and to slowly have this target.

10. eddiej

eddiej

Well you can easily make 1000 if you have a lot of capital. Just saying... anyway, staying on topic. cant say exact figures but in the past month i've had a 25% ROI which is good in my book considering that how long i've was inactive for this month.

11. Markllee30

Markllee30

I have earned profit that I was asspcting with help of my broker. I am happy with forex trading

12. riddick09

riddick09

This isn't some kind of investment program that when you have invested only big capital then, you will have profits huge as well. Remember, that you can also fail in your trades so, you can have profits sometimes and there will be times that you don't have.

13. eddiej

eddiej

It still is an investment IMO except the the determining factor of whether you earn on not mainly relies upon the investor himself/herself.

14. riddick09

riddick09

Not only to his self but also the capital and the market. Well, there are also others. What I pertained of some kind is different kind of investment so still, it mean Forex clearly falls under the investment program or field. Still, just any investment business we have there will chance of losing.

15. UMOFX IB

UMOFX IB

I do not had any record of my wins in forex . I can tell that my profit is 20% monthly this time . I am making my performance better day by day .My capitals not so high so I can get low profits from my account having reasonable trading.Forex is a big support for my life earning.

16. jackcm

jackcm

I have been still deep in losses and found no light. But my experience becomes more and more better every day. Next month I will got money and I will test my skills in real trading.

17. Decub

Decub

I have not even bothered to get a statistics of my wins to loss ratio both in virtual and real but I know my losses has surpassed the gains but majority of where I experienced those losses are in the Demo account.

18. Cutiekc

Cutiekc

Also the win win has to do with our exprience and the trading system we are making use fo, well, my win If iI should say has not supressed my loss in the real account but I am happy because I am improving. Also its only in the demo account as a beginner that I lose much.

19. gkintl

gkintl

As of date my net profit from forex trading stands at a modest $250. I have improved a lot in the past few months and hope that by the end of this year, I would be confidently call myself a professional. More than making profits in an erratic manner, I wish to trade in a consistent manner with low draw down. Thus, it is a tenuous task and cannot be attained overnight.

20. hasan87

hasan87

Actually I joined Forex business not so long. Being a small trader it is not possible to invest a huge amount of money. So I earned like that- than little amount of profit. I know Forex business is not easy as we think normally. But I also know that any one can make a huge amount of money from this business.

21. riddick09

riddick09

If you have invest here huge money then, you are not small time trader here at all. Although, if you mean that from starting small trader that you can also be a huge investor or earner in Forex as time goes by and also that you can achieve your trading goals. But we can't exactly determine the profits we've won or expect winnings.