• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How Much Knowledge Do We Need?

more learning will make traders become more understand and it mean, there is no limitation in learning here. understanding of the market movement and the market system will make trader know how to react and make decision in various uncertain situation. so more learning is more good.

Yes I agree with you that is absolutely correct I think we need to try our best and make sure that we gather all type of knowledge which we ever needed this will help us alot in making things more elegant for us and simple.

Yes, you can try and learn as much as possible regarding forex trading but will eventually matter is the application thereof of that knowledge you have gained. Besides, like in any other proffession, the learning never ends because you learn new things every day from other traders and based on your own experiences.

As a trader we need enough knowledge to survive in this market for sure so the best thing here for us to do now is to focus on how we can make more profit and as well study hard to improve our trading ability.

yes, always upgrade knowledge I think is part of our job as a trader and this activity maybe will never end if consider the market always surprise us with new form or pattern that previously not seen. by having learning attitude, will help trader to keep survive and success.

I don't think there is a scale for the knowledge but you can always see how much by testing the skills wiht the capital. most of the time cpaital is what makes the difference. so based on that you can see how much you can extend to yourself. that is what it is all about.

managing low capital more difficult for sure than managing high capital. its due to traders only have low margin to overcome loss while if managing high capital, traders account still safe even though suffer some consecutive loss. in other word, more easy to set risk and money management plan if traders have high deposit amount.

The knowledge we need in forex trading is immeasurable and undeterminant so for real what I really think is that we traders need to try our best and make sure that we learn how to trade very well before this step is been followed.

Knowledge must be continues. The more we trade in forex the more we must learn. Because even if we make profit today its does not mean we going to make profit tomorrow. Because tomorrow is another day another trade another profit or another loss.

I think it is about the making profitand if you learn how to make the profit then you are pretty much set for. That seems to be the point of the kowledge and i guess people should understand how much to work hard and how much to consider making that money for sure.

Yes I believe the fact with you that is definitely appropriate I think we need to try our best and create sure that we collect all kind of information which we ever required this will help us a lot to create factors more stylish for us and easy.

learning is most important, if any one want to become a successful trader then he/she should have to learn Forex trading first and then he/she should have to practice a lot in demo account,this will help him to gain some experience about trading.

There is no amount of knowledge that is being required in forex trading we have to learn each and every day we trade so therefore,forex trading is a kinda business we learn each and every day we trade.
Hence we started with the demo accountand have enough knowledge then we can start with the real account.

There is no amount of knowledge that is being required in forex trading we have to learn each and every day we trade so therefore,forex trading is a kinda business we learn each and every day we trade.
Hence we started with the demo accountand have enough knowledge then we can start with the real account.
To start with. We need to know at least basic forex trading 101 like fundamental analysis and technical analysis, like risk and money managements and different type of strategies. We must learn this basic first then we can practice that in demo account and the rest will be adds on information and knowledge that we can pick each time we trade.

It's very vital for traders to know these types of analysis. And therefore, in the start of their real trading they will going to devise their own trading strategy and learned to be more careful and decide better on their trades. Our experience will indeed gain us knowledge as time goes by.

The knowledge we need in forex trading is immeasurable and undetermined so for real what I really think is that we traders need to try our best and make sure that we learn how to trade very well before this step is been followed.

To start with. We need to know at least basic forex trading 101 like fundamental analysis and technical analysis, like risk and money managements and different type of strategies. We must learn this basic first then we can practice that in demo account and the rest will be adds on information and knowledge that we can pick each time we trade.

Well,you just gave it a course code as if we are in the higher institutin,well,thats true to start there is always a amount pf knowledge needed but for one to say that thins is the amount of knowledge i need then i will quit learn,its never done as we going to face new challenges daily in our trades.

It's very vital for traders to know these types of analysis. And therefore, in the start of their real trading they will going to devise their own trading strategy and learned to be more careful and decide better on their trades. Our experience will indeed gain us knowledge as time goes by.

i totally agree with you here, with more experience people will see more condition that can make them profit or loss and then they will learn from it, as they learn from it it means that trader will get new knowledge in every new situtation that they have

[MENTION=77]ProTrader[/MENTION]: always assuming the status of a newbie would go a long way to help the trader search for more knowledge. There must never be a time that we come to think we have known all (whether in forex or life generally) if we'll ever succeed and remain successful.

i think Forex is a very risky business but he needs some of experience about Forex trading so you needs many of experience for Forex trading because experience makes your trade good and profit able so keep many experience about Forex because he is very imported for good trading.