• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

how much important demo trading ?

Demo trading is very much important for the traders who are particularly in newcomers. But practically the newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. In my trading career, after passing a long time I still dependable on demo account, I use my all trading strategies first of all in my demo trading to see the performance how it works.

As a newcomer , if you want to get maximal result in live trading first of all you have to focus on demo trading , because demo account always contains most powerful basic fundamental trading knowledge that’s really supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way.

The traders who really expert about Forex always suggest to trade in demo trading , but I think demo trading is just time passing , instead of demo trading we should be kick off our live trading with small balance , because without real trading experience that’s not possible at all to increase trading knowledge .

For me demo trading was so important because I had no trainer in my learning session! In addition, my initial trading balance was below 1K, so I used my practice account so sincerely!

For me demo trading was so important because I had no trainer in my learning session! In addition, my initial trading balance was below 1K, so I used my practice account so sincerely!

How long did it take you to move from a demo account onto a live account? Do you still trade on a demo account from time to time?

Of course it is very important to wear a demo-account, for as a means of practice of trading theories are studied so that it will be easier to understand

The traders who really expert about Forex always suggest to trade in demo trading , but I think demo trading is just time passing , instead of demo trading we should be kick off our live trading with small balance , because without real trading experience that’s not possible at all to increase trading knowledge .

I have seen many people saying like these. But none of them were ever active in forums. I would like to see some experience of those who does not value demo and directly goes for live trading.

A demo account is very important for learning to trade. Without a demo you shouldn't start trading on a real account.

Demo is the only one way to learn Forex trading without any cost! I have also started my trading with demo practice! Before starting live account I practiced my demo for 8 months!

Demo trading is basically to know how the trading mechanism works. Well ordered directions to open and close a trade. The best strategy to use MT4 for trading. In any case, the honest to goodness learning begins when you start to trade with authentic money. Trading with authentic money incorporates sentiments that reason an expansive part of the mistake. You can in like manner use demo to test your trading strategy.

Demo is the only one way to learn Forex trading without any cost! I have also started my trading with demo practice! Before starting live account I practiced my demo for 8 months!

That was a good decision to practice the required amount you needed for yourself. Some people set a time range on demo trading which I don't support. People should take as much time as they need for themselves to learn like you.

I think demo trading is the tool which ensures the future of the trader. If you have a good success rate on the demo account after 6 months of your demo trading period. Then you can enter the market with the live account as at that time you have the confidence to break the shackles.

I believe that a demo account is a cool gift from brokers. I always try my strategies on a demo account. Most often I use a certain set of tools. If I want to learn some new one, then I do it on a demo account.
I force my friends to trade on a demo account. They do not always understand why I am doing this. But usually thank after a month of trading on a demo account.

I believe that a demo account is a cool gift from brokers. I always try my strategies on a demo account. Most often I use a certain set of tools. If I want to learn some new one, then I do it on a demo account.
I force my friends to trade on a demo account. They do not always understand why I am doing this. But usually thank after a month of trading on a demo account.

I am sure; you’ll use your demo so smartly and now enjoying your live trading! That’s the beauty of using demo!

For sure it's very important, not many people would risk and put their money to something like real life accounts with everything like that, correct ? I do hope and realise it's all dull basically. Are you with me here ? trade only for demo thing and be ready.

For sure it's very important, not many people would risk and put their money to something like real life accounts with everything like that, correct ? I do hope and realise it's all dull basically. Are you with me here ? trade only for demo thing and be ready.

But till now demo is the best option to start with; if traders are unable to concentrate in demo; then cent type live account is better way to move on!

If you try to learn without any money by investing only on investing your time; then demo is the best! In addition, small demo capital is very crucial; big capital of demo is not useful!

Sometimes demo trading is more important than real trading! To get a hang of your strategy and to deal with ups and down of the market you need to spend time on charts and gain experience. If you jump into Forex with a live account and start trading, bad things await you. Even in real life it’s the same, you prepare before taking an exam, you prepare before taking part in a sports tournament, so what makes trading different. Forex is even more important the events I mentioned, losing money in Forex can depress people and changed their lives. So take demo trading seriously.

if you hyes nice suggestion , without practicing demo account any learning approach can be useless. ave most powerful analyzing trading experience including money management , any time can be better for you

It's very very important, it really gives you ability to understand what is what entirely and possibly for many many reasons out there. So do not disregard this ability for many possible means out there, how do you plan to get going with such ?