• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How many trades per day?

It doesn't matter how many trades you take per day. It's all about winning ratio. If your winning ratio is good, it's ok to open many trades per day. Trading is all about what suits you, what you understand the most. Something doesn't work for someone doesn't mean it won't work for you. But the fact is whatever you do, be disciplined and organized.

It seems to me that 10 trades a day, if we are talking about intraday trading, is quite enough. There's a lot more that depends on your performance. You can trade as long as your health and strength allow you to, I know exactly what you shouldn't trade when you are very tired. It doesn't lead to anything good.

Of course, it's better that you work on quality, not quantity. That's why we keep statistics and work on our inaccuracies. That's what makes the players real traders.

In reality, there are different ways, sometimes you get a lot of profitable positions, sometimes you get 2-3 deals, but there are absolutely empty days when I do not see anything profitable and just stay with my capital, without profit. But the most important thing is that there are no losses...

Currency pair divided into four categories. Seven currencies that account for 80% of world forex trading including EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CHF called major pair. Minor pair often have major currencies playing against each other instead of the US dollar like EUR/GBP, EUR/CHF, GBP/JPY. Exotic pair is one major currency pair with small economies and emerging economies including USD/PLN, GBP/MXN, EUR/CZK. Regional pairs are such as Scandinavia and Australasia, including EUR/SGD, AUD/NOK.

Currency pair divided into four categories. Seven currencies that account for 80% of world forex trading including EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CHF called major pair. Minor pair often have major currencies playing against each other instead of the US dollar like EUR/GBP, EUR/CHF, GBP/JPY. Exotic pair is one major currency pair with small economies and emerging economies including USD/PLN, GBP/MXN, EUR/CZK. Regional pairs are such as Scandinavia and Australasia, including EUR/SGD, AUD/NOK.

My personal choice is to go with the majors crossed with the USD because they are always much liquid and volatile enough to make good pips and earning pips means earning money.

without using practically its really difficult to recommend at any broker , because right now there are almost thousand online brokers and most of them are found to be scams.

How many trades per day depends on your system. It could be 1, 2 or more. A scalper opens more trades than a day trader. Do what you understand the most.

If your strategy is good, you can trade a lot in a day. Your winning ratio should be thought. If the loss ratio is high, you will not be able to open more trades per day. You need to know about your capabilities first. But in my opinion, the following money management is the wisest thing. Because if you open more trades in one day, your psychology needs to be much stronger and if psychology is weak, you will not be able to make a profit.

How many trades you should do depends on how much return you want to achieve. The higher the investment, the higher the return.

It also depends on your strategy. Some go for short-term trading, where they have to do multiple trades to make profits.

It depends on my per day goal which can be vary as per market mood on previous trading day. Keeping a benchmark I always hunt for movement of 300 to 700 pips on total trades per day (again depends on market too).

It doesn't matter how many trades per day you will make. The matter is the efficiency of these trades. You can make 5 trades for the whole day but they will bring you 100$. It's a great result and I hope every trader will once come to such result. Anyway, the amount of trades don't matter at all. If you're skilled enough you should understand that you would better spend much more time on technical analysis, rather than open lots of positions. So, always pay attention to the queality of your trade, not the quantity. In my opinion, it's the main thing in trading activity, because your efficiency always means the result.

It depends on market situation, sometimes no trade in a day. Sometimes 1/2 trades in a day. This is what I do. Every person has his own personal plans.

It depends from trader to trader and their strategy. When I do short-term trading, I prefer to do 3-4 days in a trade. In the end, it depends on your understanding of the market and your risk appetite.

It depends on what sort of trading style you follow, how many funds you have to trade? What is the market condition right now? I would personally prefer to analyse all these factors and then decide.