• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How many pips per day?

I think trading is not about increasing your daily pips. It is about being disciplined with your trading. You have to create some rules for your trading like risk reward ratio. I personally follow 1:2 risk reward ratio. It means i risk 10 pips against 20 pips profit. If I get any trade set up like this I only then open my trade. Increasing pips is good but make your own rules. All the successful traders in the world are disciplined traders.

If you are a day trader it's not possible to make pips everyday. In some days you won't get any trades. You have to sit on sideline bench. If you want to keep a goals make it 3 months 6 months or yearly goals.

If I maintain a 1: 2 risk ratio, I will be able to gain some profit at the end of the month. I try to gain 2% profit every day. If there is a loss, we try to maintain the loss with a risk ratio.

Keeping the risk reward ratio in a subtle range like 1:2 is a good choice. I always keep my risk level beneath the original investment ratio. So that I can avoid negative balances.