• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How many months you used DEMO?

I am really curious to know the number? In addition, I hope maximum members of this Forex community opened their live after spending enough sessions in their demo. Please share your experience.

You should have to use a demo account until you learn a huge knowledge from it about the forex market and trading. You also have to take some experience from the demo account. On that demo platform you can fearlessly trade without the fear of loss. It will helps you to make a strategy about what to do when unknown circumstances occurs.

I have spent almost 1 year in demos. As I know that without sufficient trading expertise this trading journey can be difficult as a trader may not be able to carry out all of his trading activities systematically due to lack of education and expertise. And for this reason, a trader must spend sufficient time in the acquisition of trading knowledge with the help of demo trading accounts.

I have spent almost 1 year in demos. As I know that without sufficient trading expertise this trading journey can be difficult as a trader may not be able to carry out all of his trading activities systematically due to lack of education and expertise. And for this reason, a trader must spend sufficient time in the acquisition of trading knowledge with the help of demo trading accounts.

Great, really you spent enough time in demo & I really appreciate it! Using demo for a short period of time isn’t much useful; I hope now you are enjoying your live trading! Keep hunting.

Well can't exactly say but a long time. lol Went from demo to real then realized I am having emotional difficulties. Made some losses and then decided to go back to demo again. Also tried many things with forex tester.

It took me 8 months on te demo account before I got good experience about the trading and what is the behavior of the market. Yes, the demo account time period depends on how quickly you get a strategy to tackle the market. It varies person to person!

Trading has a small margin of success. The plan should have good risk management in place and efficient mechanisms to make the most out of a trade.

Demo is the best platform to learn about the structure of the Forex Market. But again to learn the Forex properly, you must indulge in the real Forex Market.

It's not a good idea to compare with others. Every one has different understanding level. And some are quick learner some are slow learner. It depends on your understanding. On demo develop a syatem before going to live trading.

I still use demo along with live trading. I use to demo experiments new strategy and plans. There is no specific time period to use demo account.

Demo Practice is a platform where you can build confidence and look for profitable strategies. But I think you need to practice the demo as long as you do not feel that you have acquired trading knowledge.

There are many periods of forex trading. However, one person's opinion is different. Some people think that you have to do 3 years of demo trading and some people think that you have to do 1 year of demo practice. But I think I need to practice on the demo platform as long as I don't think I'm a profitable trader.

Overall or with brokers? Either way, I spent 11 months on demo trading with Fxview (6 months) & Fxpro (5 months)
Knew that there wasn't any real money involved in demo trading, so for the most part, it is just me backtesting my strategies with them. Experience has been nice with them, tho

Demo trading is an integral part of a trader’s journey. You should stick to demo trading until you start making consistent profits, and then trade with your real money. However, demo trading is always useful to backtest trading strategies, even after one starts trading live.

sometimes scalping causes huge trouble but overall its really good and comfortable for the traders who above have low amounts.