• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How long should a newbie trade in the demo account?

Unless a solid strategy is being developed and trading with an intelligent mindset, trading is not profitable. Therefore, demo trading should be done until you can make a consistent profit.

I believe that the only thing that a newbie can learn from demo account is how to work with the trading platform in a more or less efficient way and stop confusing selling and buying. However, beginners can learn how to trade only by practising the real trading.

That is quite a subjective matter of when switch from demo account to the real one. As for me, I believe that demo acount can be used in order to learn some very basics of trading and trading platform usage, but demo account will never make your trading profitable. Why? Because it doesn't have many inseperable things which should be trained like psychological pressure. People don't usually experience any feeling while trading something unreal, it is like a game to them. However, when it comes about real money, most traders feel extremely nervous which affects their trading decisions. More than that, demo account doesn't have any slippages as the deals are made momentarily. Unfortunately, trading real money presupposes some delays in orders which can influence the overall trading results.

There are no actually restrictions according to trading on demo. Until you'll be sure that your strategy really can be considered as working I guess. Of course, some rookies always stay too long on demo account that's why they're not adjusted for real trading. I suppose that novices have rather stay on demo no more than couple of months in order not to form a habit. You know, that if you trade on demo you can't feel that emotions which you feel whily you're trading on a real account. That's why lots of rookies prefer demo over real trading. However, thy should understand that demo trading can't be called trading activity at all.

There’s not any definite time period of using a demo account. It only depends on how much you have learned through a demo account. You should work on a demo account as long as you are not confident enough to trade with a real account.

There is no specific time for how long a newbie should trade in demo. In demo you should be able to to develop a trading system with proper risk management.

There is no specific deadline. It varies person to person. In demo you have to develop your strategy and trading plans. Demo is not for random trade opening.

I think most importantly a new trader should practice on a demo account unless they are confident about the market movements and their strategies. I guess demo accounts play a very important role in shaping a novice into a professional trader.

Demo trading prepares new traders to avoid losses when they trade with their money. While demo trading, a trader should try to make consistent profits.

Consistency brings confidence. Because there are emotions involved while trading, new traders should consider them in demo trading too. A trader can start trading after 3-6 months of demo trading as long as he/she makes consistent profits.

We think you should demo trade 1-3 months. After that, open a micro or mini real account to start. Real lessons can only be achieved from real trading.
Exactly, these things need to be noticed first when trading. This makes it easy to create strategies or knowledge.

The traders we have always think only good trading knowledge can bring success in this volatile trading place, but practically if you want to bring success from this, besides good trading knowledge we have to emphasis risk management , using flexible trading leverage , proper trading plan and much more that are very supportive to lead a successful trading life with certainly.

A trader should trade in demo account as long as he is not learned. It may take several months to several years to develop the basics of trading.

A trader should trade in demo account as long as he is not learned. It may take several months to several years to develop the basics of trading.

As long as we are doing our trades in the Demo trading accounts we must also understand that we will be able to learn without any losses.