• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How long does it take to understand ForEx?

How long does it take to understand ForEx? Im new and Im eager to learn.
Forever for learning, and to make yourself able to earn it is various for each trader, there are some traders that only need 1 months while there are some of them that need around 2 years of focusing trading in demo account before they can trade well.

The answer will be various depend on the trader that asked by thread starter. To grasp the forex nature it takes around 4 months for me, but that is not enough to make profit. To make profit you need experience not just only knowledge.

It should be depended on individual, but normally the new one should open a demo account to learn the rules of forex and familar with the trading process and market. I think at least 3-6 months

If we are expose early on about forex trading and about economy then I guess we can learn much faster compare to others who has no idea what is economy and forex market is. The prerequisite in forex trading is always economy. If we don't understand how economy works then we will have hard time understanding what is driving the forex market.

It all depends on the person, on his abilities and capabilities. Someone grasps in a single flash, and someone has to work hard to figure out and understand.

Not only enthusiasm and personal abilities, but the quality of materials and the ways of learning are also important. I guess the best is to search analysis articles + forecasts and try to duplicate the deals via demo-account. I also used these materials when just started.

Learn from a forex school and you will feel like you have become very knowledgeable. Later when you trade you will see the knowledge you gained in unpolished and you need experience and some training with those knowledge you have gathered.

Good question! I think, it depends on the learning process, means how dedicated you are! By the way, I practiced my demo account for one year before starting my live trading! Even, till now I am learning from my trading mistakes!

No one knows. It differ from person to person. And even most people never get into it. It Will depend on various factors. If you come to forex by knowing that it's the easiest thing to do, first you have to unlearn yourself. Then we have to relearn everything. How quick learner you are that's a matter. How well you can apply your knowledge that's also important matter. So it's better to learn without any negative thinking.

Many brokers are engaged in scamming and fraudulence and are established only with commercial purposes. These brokers are not client-dedicated, which is an alarming signal for us.

Earn efficiency on market analysis. If you are not better at this, try to watch videos on Youtube primarily to fix the lacking.

Portfolio is a savior of your trading life.You will find many traders averse to adopting this technique. The best way to survive in Forex is making portfolio because avoiding mistakes completely is impossible.

There are some basic trading differences between professional and part time traders. Professional traders invest their full time in trading and they earn more profit than part time traders.

Taking low leverage, narrow trading spread, flexible margin, avoiding trading in volatile market, using micro account should be our target to lower our trading risk.