• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How i control my bad habits during trading forex?

Watching market can be good if you want to learn about movement of the market. But usually newbies open a lot of unnecessary trades when watch market a lot.

according to me from all bad human habit greed is the foremost which can make you loser from this trading place , so its more appropriate to control greed by making others good trading habit.

@AndrewMcCalam I agree with you. There’s a fine line between need and greed. Trading done with greed will only blow your account. To check this I set realistic goals and try to achieve them. I’ve seen that when we don’t follow a trading plan strictly and try to make huge profits we always find ourselves in the position of overtrading. It’s good to be content with the results and slowly increase your profits over time.

I have researched that some bad habits in the trader cause loss to the trader. 1. Overtrading 2. Emotional trading 3. Revenge trading 4 greed and fear 5. No education. If these 5 things can be controlled then making money can be a lot easier.

Now let's see how to control it, first I have to create a positive mindset, collect information online, develop skills, do regular meditation, and trade according to patience and discipline.

First determine your bad habits, be it fear, stress, greed, or something else, and think about it from a different person's point of view. Whenever you feel overwhelmed by any such negative emotions, turn your system off and detach yourself with the help of music or whatever works for you. Take a break!

With Mindset Control you can break the bad habit. Many traders consistently make the same mistake. They need to manage their mindset properly to solve these mistakes.

I have researched that some bad habits in the trader cause loss to the trader. 1. Overtrading 2. Emotional trading 3. Revenge trading 4 greed and fear 5. No education. If these 5 things can be controlled then making money can be a lot easier.

Now let's see how to control it, first I have to create a positive mindset, collect information online, develop skills, do regular meditation, and trade according to patience and discipline.
Overtrading is one of the reasons people lose money in the forex market. It happens due to lack of discipline and proper plans. You need to have good plans and execution of those plans. Otherwise you will keep losing money.

To control bad habits you have to be discipline. There is no alternative to discipline in trading. All successful traders are disciplined.

Overtrading is one of the reasons people lose money in the forex market. It happens due to lack of discipline and proper plans. You need to have good plans and execution of those plans. Otherwise you will keep losing money.
A combination of discipline is required to trade. And the proper plan should be followed patiently.

A combination of discipline is required to trade. And the proper plan should be followed patiently.
There is no alternative to discipline. Discipline is the most important thing in trading. Every successful trader has this quality. If you are not discipline you will make a lot of unnecessary trades. That's why discipline is important.

There is no alternative to discipline. Discipline is the most important thing in trading. Every successful trader has this quality. If you are not discipline you will make a lot of unnecessary trades. That's why discipline is important.
When a trader trades uncontrollably, it is difficult for him to make money. Therefore, it is necessary to trade by combining discipline and plan.

Meditation and a positive mindset are the most effective ways to discipline oneself. Assign time for trading during the forex session. Try to do it only according to schedule. No trading outside session time.