• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How i control my bad habits during trading forex?

If i may right what you are talking about here is emotion and this is what that will make you as a forex trader which lead you to loss i think the right way to control your emotion is by developing and having a good working strategy for your self.

- - - Updated - - -

If i may right what you are talking about here is emotion and this is what that will make you as a forex trader which lead you to loss i think the right way to control your emotion is by developing and having a good working strategy for your self.

i have a friend asking it too... he told me that he always lost on trade but didn't want to stop trading, he admitted that he used to speculate on market and addicted for scalping without proper knowledge or analysis... the funny thing is he doesn't want to take time for reading and get knowledge, blindly trading guessing market movement. i said to him "man... you are a gambler not a trader, but it's ok" why not double up bet in same open position every time you lost, i believe market will turn back cause its only has two direction..my friend than left with smile , after that i got call from him said that it works!!

You should first determine what are that bad habits. I discuss here some and their solution
If you are in hurry to get profit try to analyze market first then you will know when to trade and how to trade.
In greed you must clarify your goals and plan , Act upon it and close positions.
In fear you can do small lot trading which will make you confident in profit and loss will not effect on capital badly.

this is a hard thing to do, and not all traders can do this things, even like that to control our bad habit is a possible thing to do, first by make a commitment with yourself, this is the first part you need to do and also second make some to do list when you want to change that things, that will help you to do review about your habit that you want to change.

If I am not wrong you are taking about over greed while doing trade. Their is one solution i do is always keep in mind that i earn this money by lot of efforts so i dint greed to earn more if their is risk and control my greed.

If I am not wrong you are taking about over greed while doing trade. Their is one solution i do is always keep in mind that i earn this money by lot of efforts so i dint greed to earn more if their is risk and control my greed.

Greed is one of the bad habit, maybe in some cases you will get profit but not for everytime, in most of trading, people will big desire in this case greedy, will become unsatisfied even they are in profit but keep trying to make profit more and more and don't know when to stop, i think the good way to control it only by train yourself to do it.

I don't think it's a habit really because it's a nature that we can't remove in a person but we can lessen the trigger of it by exposing and practicing more in the market. I would say that the bad habits are those when we rush our trades to make profits and also don't apply any risk management.

I don't think it's a habit really because it's a nature that we can't remove in a person but we can lessen the trigger of it by exposing and practicing more in the market. I would say that the bad habits are those when we rush our trades to make profits and also don't apply any risk management.
And i think we can change that bad habit to the good habit by practice and practice, since practice makes us better than before, there are so many ways like trade in demo account if you don't want to getting risk, and make sure to make to-do list, after you can control your own habit, then you can pass that round.

We had to know what are those bad habits we have. the first thing that we have to do is to recognize them. If you wouldn't be able to recognize them for what they are, then I don't take you have a chance to correct your bad habits.

Yes, we will know them once we have the trades we have failed and when are in trading. So, this is important to know if we want to handle our bad habits that can be also our prone mistakes and losses. So, this can be known when we have tried and encounter it in our trades.

Maybe with some reviews i think we can control our own bad habit when we trade in forex :D, it will help us also to become a great trader later and will help us to make more profits, but realizing our mistakes and also trying to fix it, is a good habit and one of the way to control or eliminate or replace our bad habit

trader bad habit usually is their need to keep trading. when they are open the chart, seems like there is temptation to open order even though the strategy tell them to wait. this problem difficult to control if previously trader not suffering bad impact from their attitude to breaking their own trading rule and strategy.

Of course it is very important to change those bad habits because it would that help us. Being impatient indeed one thing that we have to learn to change. He is not that easy to change those bad habits because we have been used to it and we have been so comfortable with that attitude. That we have to change that attitude no matter how hard

That's why we should be practical to have deal with the bad habits we have by triggering it and learning it. It will often happen in the real trading, so the only way to understand and to not have bad habit is to have the real trading which real thing occurs and other factors involved.

Every one of us has his bad habit. The important thing is that we have some discipline in ourselves that we would be able to control whatever bad habits we have during trading.

yes, its true. discipline with our trading strategy and risk management plan will make us keep survive in this business. as long as previously we know that our strategy and risk management plan will not lead us suffering worst scenario in trading. by discipline, will make our bad habit decrease or even disappear automatically.

Sometimes we get have to keep on doing what we know is right. Eventually We would have good habits instead. So the more you do the proper actions that the more we keep ourselves far from those bad habits

Every one of us has his bad habit. The important thing is that we have some discipline in ourselves that we would be able to control whatever bad habits we have during trading.

That is right, discipline will help us a lot and make us better trade and want to fix our own mistake that we did in past. and about that bad habit, we need to spend much time to control it, i don't know if someone can control their own bad habit just in one shot, i think they need to do it gradually.

Indeed a lot of time is needed to control those bad habits. You would not be able to change them in just one day. So it's very important that you wild not give up and keep doing the right thin g . That way you would see that you are able to control your habit more easily