• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How do you spend your weekend?

Hello traders; I am really curious to know your weekend routine! If you are interested to share your weekend routine in this trading community; then please…

You wouldn't believe actually but I am working and that whole idea doesn't leave me alone. I do like to work more than needed in my life and for sure reading new crypto trends to apply them later for anything you may mean. Thanks for rising topic.

Today ? I have bought new parfume and new chair for my work along with some cheeseburger and beer but I still need to see some things along that way and we can help one another in a very very good things. I do hope it will work for you there.

Today ? I have bought new parfume and new chair for my work along with some cheeseburger and beer but I still need to see some things along that way and we can help one another in a very very good things. I do hope it will work for you there.

Nice to know your weekend activities buddy; thanks for sharing! It’s refreshing time!

I always keep myself busy in analyzing the market. I trade little but analyze much. It gives me a good return all the time. Sometimes I take a break on weekends but it depends on my mind. If my mind is okay with trading, then I devote myself to trading.

Relaxing, honestly. I wouldn’t even believe a comment that said they did something extremely productive during weekends. The whole week is an absolute non-stop hustle and grind schedule with job and forex. So I’d better spend the weekend with some self-care before the market reopens on Sunday.