1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How do you reduce stress while trading.?

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by barood4money, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Glenn Phillips

Glenn Phillips

This is way, I don’t use slow market! News trading is my favorite and I always enjoy news trading sessions! Generally, when I get my TP then I also manage enough encourage of trading! That’s way, I try to make here good income for carrying out my trading momentum! In addition, I also check my previous trading history!

2. Faal

Faal

I use short-break strategy in every hour! I know it’s a mental game; so need breaks! Besides, when I see, there is no entry point, then I close my trading chart and start my learning session! But, I always take 10 minutes break in every hour! It helps me to recover myself.

3. kxforexmart

kxforexmart

Actually when we can trade with proper stop loss and target price ,we can make trade without any kind of stress so that we can free from any kind of tension

4. Tom Latham

Tom Latham

I don’t think it’s possible to trade in Forex without any tension; since Forex is all about probabilities. Whatever, the trading skill do you have, no one can guarantee here.

5. Smash Fun

Smash Fun

The difference is that Forex trading is usually a completely new industry. And how much money you make from trading is completely out of your sphere of influence.

6. Daan

Daan

This is probably the right thing to do, take a little break or a walk doing nothing. But most times I just listen to good slow music while not trading.

7. Tom Latham

Tom Latham

Music is a really good option; during my tiny break I rely on the music; it’s helpful to gain the charge.

8. Eves1938

Eves1938

Hell true! I do watches anime, series, listen to several good tracks have a clod drink and relax for a few times. And then come back to work. It actually works to reduce my stress level Simple!

Aliciaforu likes this.
  9. Aliciaforu

Aliciaforu

Yeah you said the right way. I applied same things last month.

10. Tom Latham

Tom Latham

Watching movie is a good practice; although I don’t like animation movies! But when I am with a long break plan; then usually I set my plan by movie watching.

11. Vernessh

Vernessh

Totally agree. Keep degree of mental stress is very important. After trading period we should find activity such running , sport game and relax time then we can see market movement.

12. Svetlana Loboda

Svetlana Loboda

So mate; what’s your 1st choice during the relaxation time?

13. TiongeEdi

TiongeEdi

When stress starts to get inside my brain, I'm going to break with sleep and listen to jazz music.

14. Tom Latham

Tom Latham

Music is a good medicine. By the way, my cure depends on the surroundings. But usually I watch movies.

15. Svetlana Loboda

Svetlana Loboda

Sleep is the best practice; but as you know it’s not available option to all; since, it’s mental stress not physical.

16. john.brave

john.brave

traveling is such a wonderful thing for me when I experience stress.

17. Svetlana Loboda

Svetlana Loboda

Great idea; it brings more mental refreshment! But as you know, having a plan is important in that case.

18. MarvelPole

MarvelPole

Nobody likes to lose in life. It is one of the most stressful things. The best thing you can do is to trade with your own money. You should never trade with someone else money. If you are facing constant losses in trading, then maybe it is time to take some time off it.

19. Svetlana Loboda

Svetlana Loboda

True; but we have to understand the reality; here 100% success doesn’t exist; so we should focus on the whole process of trading instead of focusing on any specific trade position.

20. Achille.Lycurgus

Achille.Lycurgus

How to pass the risk with peace?