• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How do you pick the right broker for yourself?

Some of the common factors to be considered are regulations, commissions, spreads, and responsiveness of the customer service, etc. I’d also suggest to try trading on the demo accounts offered by the shortlisted brokers to ensure their reliability.

Every trader should choose a broker that meets their requirements. Like in my case, my requirements include regulations and low trading cost, and found aaafx and fxtm match the requirements. Both are reliable brokers from what I’ve experienced so far.

Every trader should choose a broker that meets their requirements. Like in my case, my requirements include regulations and low trading cost, and found aaafx and fxtm match the requirements. Both are reliable brokers from what I’ve experienced so far.
Spreads is another important thing we have to consider, one reason I have appreciated forechief, their spreads are just ideal.

Spreads is another important thing we have to consider, one reason I have appreciated forechief, their spreads are just ideal.
Yeah, spreads are a part of trading cost, the lower the spreads, the lower the trading cost would be. Both AAAFx and FXTM offer thin spreads, in the range of 0.1-0.4 pips for major pairs. Works well with my trading strategy. How are the spreads with your broker for eurusd and eurgbp?

Yeah, spreads are a part of trading cost, the lower the spreads, the lower the trading cost would be. Both AAAFx and FXTM offer thin spreads, in the range of 0.1-0.4 pips for major pairs. Works well with my trading strategy. How are the spreads with your broker for eurusd and eurgbp?
Yeah, I just hope my broker continues in this vein offering low spreads.

It can be quite difficult to pick the right broker because there are so many out there. But the one that was listed in OP is just what I have been looking for, although I would add regulation, it is quite important for me, I have to say. The brokers that come close to these criteria are Fxview and Pepperstone for me.

It can be quite difficult to pick the right broker because there are so many out there. But the one that was listed in OP is just what I have been looking for, although I would add regulation, it is quite important for me, I have to say. The brokers that come close to these criteria are Fxview and Pepperstone for me.
Very good options too especially the first one, if I wasn't with forexchief I might consider them. But Forexchif has just what need from a broker, especially being in the market for so long now just makes me relaxed and at ease with them.

Prior to choosing a suitable broker which meets my trading needs, my concern is about regulation because that's very important before we start trading.....tried a few brokers in past but only aaafx and tickmill have made me satisfied with their strong regulations, and trading conditions.

Prior to choosing a suitable broker which meets my trading needs, my concern is about regulation because that's very important before we start trading.....tried a few brokers in past but only aaafx and tickmill have made me satisfied with their strong regulations, and trading conditions.
While regulation is a must to check there are definitely other important things like payment system. This is really because you do not want anything to happen to your fund, I will always recommend forexchief in thies vein, they do so well in this aspect, no issues with them so far.