• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How do you manage your risks

I use the 1-2% Risk ratio or risk management in trading. I keep my leverage at a minimum and I stick to a trading plan. How do you manage your trading risks and keep it at minimum loss.

Discipline is the most important thing in trading. Every successful trader has this quality. If you are not discipline you will make a lot of unnecessary trades. That's why discipline is important.

I also trade by maintaining a 1: 2 risk ratio and manage the trade when the profit is 30 pips. For example, after making a profit of 30 pips, I bring it to the stop-loss entry point and do a half partial trade close.

I use many formulas to manage trades. For example, I never trade without money management and risk management. And after doing a trade, I try to manage the trade according to the journal.

Traders are seen losing highly when there are ups and downs in the market. You can seek advice from experts too to beautify your trading.

I take low trading lot size and trade in small spread-consuming trading pairs to reap much gain on the market. I try to follow better money management.

I take low risk in my trading and trade in low spread-consuming trading pairs. In forex, surviving without maintaining risk management policy is difficult.

Lowering risk should be a trader’s primary responsibility because it helps him survive in the market for a long time. I use narrow leverage and trade in small spread-consuming pairs.

I never trade in high spread-consuming pairs, keep my leverage lower and avoid trading when the market is volatile.

The first step of risk management is sticking to the plan and using low leverage and trading in less spread-consuming pairs.

Traders can use modearte risk in their trading. When traders have enough knowledge, it accumulates confidence in them. So, traders should never compromise with knowledge acquiring.