• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How do you handle market uncertainty

Frankly, my money management and risk management knowledge is the main weapon in this case! I am not making here 100% success, but I can recover my losing trades so smoothly because of my MM and RM knowledge! Certainty doesn’t exist in Forex!

yes the market is uncertain and for that traders have to trade with perfect strategy and plan so that they can cope with the situations properly and like that can make good pips progress.

Well, my trading strategy provides me 70% accuracy! In addition, I recover my losing trades by using flexible profit ratio (minimum 1:2)! Besides, I use stop loss trading tool to avoid big losses in trading!

The market is excessively uncertain at times so I feel that stop loss is generally so vital to ensure your trades or else you will wind up in all out wretchedness. I think terrible news can make the wave conflict with you so strongly that you will wind up losing parcels so keep an eye out for that. I think we should recognize that the market get dubious now and again so we should be watchful and don't be too careless with our forecast. I do trade with Markets Cube, a broker with SiRiX Trading platform. I like their instant deposit and withdrawal facility. I also get very tight spreads.

My trading skill helps me a lot to understand the nature of market trend! By the way, I don’t trade with certainty mentality, so when I face SL in my trading, I take it as normal as possible! Because I believe lose is a part of every business!

1st of all, my long time trading experience and knowledge guides me on the right way! I know, trading is all about probability so, I use stop loss and trailing stop position in my trading, usually I take only 1% risk reward ratio in my trading. So, I can recover this low RRR so smartly.

Trading in uncertainty market condition is not so easy, as trader need to using risk management to prevent from big loss in single transaction, like as last night might so many trader still thinking if gold will continue bullish trend but suddenly move fall down trend

I think; gold metal is much challenging than the general currency pairs! Because, it’s much volatile, more than 100 pips move is a general incident in gold; by the way; in my 1st 2 years of trading I never used the gold & silver!

Forex ignites hopes of traders and it’s quite common actually. But traders can’t derive profit from the market because of the lack of their knowledge.

Strong trading skills can make you have the confidence to handle market uncertainty, Your trading strategy and plan are under your grasp as a trader. You can go from passive problem-solving to active problem-solving by concentrating on your skills.

Traders should expand their trading skill. Forex requires effort from traders and you can see experts passed a significant portion of time of their life in learning Forex.

And it becomes easier with time. In the initial time,a trader develops himself with time and this development is possible only when he keeps himself developing day by day.

Day traders should have sharp eyes on the market as they need to derive quick profit from the market. Work on your strategy to increase its effectiveness by warding off its pitfalls.

Traders can make money as much as possible by trading Forex. If you take high leverage in your trades, then your risk will skyrocket.

It seems traders shy to use stop loss in their trading. It’s a big mistake they frequently commit. However, the practice has become very common.