• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How do you handle market uncertainty

The market is so uncertain sometimes like lately during bad economic news release. I mean it can send the most popular pair like euro/usd really low and you can lose lots of money or have total wipe out if you didn't use stop loss and its so uncertain that you will be so wrong in your prediction. You can choose not to trade or adjust your trades as to prevent losses or that is what I do. So how do you go about handling uncertainty in forex?

LOL for what i need to be afraid, if the USD news result is bad i simply SELL USD and BUY Euro later, as for face against market uncertainity as usual i will be always set my stop loss and also my take profit, that is my favourite tools and to face something that i really don't want to be happen.

The market is too uncertain sometimes so I feel that sl is always so crucial to protect your trades or else you will end up in total misery. I think bad news can cause the wave to go against you so sharply that you will end up losing lots so watch out for that. I think we must acknowledge that the market get uncertain at times so we must be careful and don't be too over confident with our prediction.

I believe the major use and need for the SL and TP is mainly to take care of these market uncertainties. Some high impact news can really overturn the market in a manner the trader least expects and it is only when there are risk control techniques that the trader survives the tide.

I think as long as you keep an eye on your trade you should be fine and then exit if you could and you can set tp or sl if you're away or do long term trades. I think we can monitor our trades on our phones frequently too and then jump out if its bad. I think the market do get uncertain during bad news time so we can then just scalp or exit if its dangerous for our long term trades.

In market condition goes change anytime and we can't say when and what it will be next therefore it is said one should never be overconfident in trade and must try to take low risk so that we can able to handle uncertainties.

I think as long as you keep an eye on your trade you should be fine and then exit if you could and you can set tp or sl if you're away or do long term trades. I think we can monitor our trades on our phones frequently too and then jump out if its bad. I think the market do get uncertain during bad news time so we can then just scalp or exit if its dangerous for our long term trades.
Quite true, but there are just those times when the trend of the market suddenly moves against you and you would have little or no option rather than cut losses and go with the new trend or simply close your trades. Well, effective risk management systems are always the best ways to tackle the adversaries that the Forex market brings.

first thing to solve this problem is training with demo account to make good experience and then we can test our strategy at least 3 months before start trading with real account and if we start with real account we must know to trade with strong money management

The only way to manage market uncertainty is by concentrating on our trading strategy. As long as our strategy is well tested in a demo account there is no need, what so ever, to fear market turbulence. It will continue to exist. The strategy should be implemented in a real account without any deviations. This would automatically take care of the risk caused due to volatility. Trying out new ideas to manage volatility will only create losses that would be hard to recover.

I handle forex uncertainty from my analysis . It is when I make the analysis of the forex trading market that I will be able to know if I will open a trade or not. To be able to know what or how the market will move, it is good to make a good analysis of the market.

The only way to manage market uncertainty is by concentrating on our trading strategy. As long as our strategy is well tested in a demo account there is no need, what so ever, to fear market turbulence. It will continue to exist. The strategy should be implemented in a real account without any deviations. This would automatically take care of the risk caused due to volatility. Trying out new ideas to manage volatility will only create losses that would be hard to recover.
That is mainly when you trading strategy is fair enough. I believe someone whose trading strategy is lagging and hardly makes anything off it will always reach out for a better one or look for a way to modify it. And sure yes, that is why the Demo account is always the best place to test out the strategies for confirmation before taking it to the real account.

That is mainly when you trading strategy is fair enough. I believe someone whose trading strategy is lagging and hardly makes anything off it will always reach out for a better one or look for a way to modify it. And sure yes, that is why the Demo account is always the best place to test out the strategies for confirmation before taking it to the real account.

if you have the knowledge then that is where you can handle the uncertainty of the forex market and also have it in mind that you will need more perfect skills to do this

Market uncertain because no method able to predict the future market 100% accurately. Traders only able to analyze the market based on major trend movement. Traders can’t completely predict every ups and downs that occur in market. So, the best way to us deal with the market is not deal with volatility. But look for the trend and following it.

The market some time keep reacting on his own and the trend can change sometime,so its much more better to develop your skills and gather that good knowledge just to make you succeed that fast ,been greed will always result in excess loss for sure

Uncertainty is market nature. Sudden changes in market often occur and make traders to end up with loss result. To deal with such complexities, traders enough to analyze the trend. And follow it till the trend exhausted and shows that it will move opposite. If we are following volatility, we will get confused for sure.

Handling the uncertainty of the market can only be to some extent and that would be to make profits from your trade and not to control the way Forex is already. Trader's analysis is only geared towards making profits as they trade and minimizing risks of losing at the same time.

yup the uncertainty of the forex market will always be there so all that you need is for you to work a little bit and earn some good knowledge which will enable you to control the uncertainty and cut down on it a bit but note it can never be avoid

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. So, we the traders consider this place as a volatile trading place. For leading a comfortable trading life with certainly besides good trading knowledge we have to acquire proper risk management policy. Because no one becomes successful from this trading place at all, if he does not know how to manage risk.

When our trading strategies and analysis become stronger we can make good profit in a proper way and like that handle any uncertain market situation with ease.