• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How do you decide whether you would use Spot FX or FX Options for your trade?

I trade both forex and binary options as well. I started with forex later I started binary options. In money market, binary option is furthermore incredibly popular. A large number individuals see it as a wagering. But at the same time it resembles forex. For binary options I generally trade 10 minute option assortments regardless it has diverse options assortments. But for both forex and binary, learning is very important. Without learning both are dangerous.

I trade both forex and binary options as well. I started with forex later I started binary options. In money market, binary option is furthermore incredibly popular. A large number individuals see it as a wagering. But at the same time it resembles forex. For binary options I generally trade 10 minute option assortments regardless it has diverse options assortments. But for both forex and binary, learning is very important. Without learning both are dangerous.

I think, Options trading is much dangerous than Forex! In Forex, we can use long time trading styles, so many options are there! But, options trading is too quick! By the way, what’s your money management policy on Options trading?

I am still trading on forex, not on option trading, as I know in trading option without stop los but will depending with timeframe, to open and automatically closed order depending timeframe that chosen, but in forex I can use stop loss to manage the risk because however no perfect trader that will always able analyze the trend market correctly

Same here, I think Forex trading is much flexible than options trading! Besides, options trading is too much risky, and so unpredictable! In my Forex trading, I use overall 20 trading currencies including Forex, CFDs, Indices trading instruments!

The return is very low compared to risk people take on option. It is around 70% to 80% return for your 100% risk. Where as in forex, a trader can setup his own risk and reward ratio. And there is no predetermined time for that.

The return is very low compared to risk people take on option. It is around 70% to 80% return for your 100% risk. Where as in forex, a trader can setup his own risk and reward ratio. And there is no predetermined time for that.

You are right & this is why, Forex is much popular than the others trading sectors! Besides, day by day the popularity of Forex has been increasing incredibly.

Forex trading where one can trade national currencies in order to make a profit. Options trading allows you to buy and sell options such as large stocks and futures.

The market is saturated with brokers but there is a lacking of regulated brokers. A regulated broker allows traders with numerous trading advantages that ultimately increase traders’ return.

You will find many groups on the market who sell paid signals. They are mostly bogus and deceptive. In my experience, I can that you won’t be benefited by their signals. It is just wastage of money. So try yourself to analyze the market.

Swing trading or scalping- both are essential at times depending on the market condition. But execute your trades with a regulated trading broker.

You have nothing to do in forex without knowledge. There are many traders who are already doing so. Investment of time, money and effort is needed. If anyone of these three goes missing, life will turn into chaos