• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How do I choose the best forex broker for the United States?

I am looking for a good forex broker in the USA. Can anyone help me? The broker should be the best USA forex broker for currency trading. Thanks for your help.

Before choosing any broker, always do some research. The broker should be a regulated one. Then check spreads and other trading facilities.

I don’t know what type of broker is best for you but if you are looking for a broker with good trading conditions and low costs then TurnkeyForex is worth the try.

The most important factors to consider when choosing a broker are simple and basic. Maintaining the security of your funds should, without a doubt, be your priority. To begin, ensure that the broker you pick will not defraud you of your funds. Only use a broker who is based in and regulated by a financial authority in a renowned financial center to ensure your safety. Second, be sure you'll be able to get your money back if the broker operates ethically but goes bankrupt for any reason.

One approach is to only deposit with brokers who have deposit protection provided by their regulators (such as regulated brokers in the U.K. or Australia, for example).

If your broker goes bankrupt, the government will bail you out by repaying your funds up to a certain amount, although this could take some time. Aside from that, seek for a broker with a solid financial standing and a positive reputation.

Following these procedures, you can evaluate what your possible brokers have to offer in terms of asset range, spreads and commissions, overnight financing fees, and transaction execution speed and reliability, and make an informed decision.

Well, you have to give the tag whether a certain broker is the best one for you or not. Check their trading conditions and costs at your own end and you will know.

Some deep research and a few trials can help you save time and money quite a lot in the long run. Try at least 5 brokers before you decide to settle with any one of them.

A broker must offer great trading conditions, have low costs, and should not put unnecessary trading restrictions. Also, check if they have a nice customer support team or not.

It depends of what you want from your broker in the name of features. Consider creating a list of the things that you would want your broker to provide with and see which ones fit your requirements the most.

What are your requirements exactly? If you only want a decent forex broker with lower spreads, good execution and easy withdrawals then FinproTrading can be your choice.

Try your hands at a few of them before you decide which way to go. Nearly all brokers offer the same things but the main difference lies in their costs and customer service. So, do check them personally.

Demo trading is a good way of knowing which broker is good at which feature. Based on your demo experience with them, you can make a choice.

Start with any broker that seems to be good for you. When you will gain experience with them, you will come to know what issues you are facing and what features could help you with that and change the broker whenever needed. Micro accounts work great for that.

I’ve an account with Coinexx and they accept clients from the USA. It’s been six months now and I’ve even withdrawn funds twice without any difficulty. Their spreads and commissions are quite low. You can check them on a small account and decide for yourself.

Here I’ve made a list of brokers that accept US clients
Turnkey forex
Fxglory
Cedarfx
Trader’s way
Sagefx
Fxchoice
Best part is that these brokers have low min deposit requirements, so one can easily try them out first.

Here I’ve made a list of brokers that accept US clients
Turnkey forex
Fxglory
Cedarfx
Trader’s way
Sagefx
Fxchoice
Best part is that these brokers have low min deposit requirements, so one can easily try them out first.
A good list of brokers who accept clients from the USA. It is also important to know that Forex is regulated at the state level in the USA and that brokers and scammers will not get there.