• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

HotForex - hfm.com

HOTFOREX UPCOMING WEBINARS IN NOVEMBER WITH JANNE MUTA.

Register now to secure your place at our upcoming trading Webinars: Understanding Market Basics I & Understanding Market Basics II. Both Webinars will be presented by our Chief Market Analyst and professional FX educator, Janne Muta (read more about Janne below).

Webinar Dates:

06th November 2014 12:30 GMT – Understanding Market Basics I
14th November 2014 12:30 GMT – Understanding Market Basics II

nov-webinars-blog.jpg

To learn more and register for the Webinars, please click here. Places are limited so register soon to guarantee your place.

About Janne Muta

Janne Muta is a seasoned industry professional with over 16 years experience in the global markets. Originally from Finland, Janne has worked for institutions in both Helsinki and London as an institutional fund manager, global market analyst and FX educator. Traders and fund managers from around the world have benefited greatly from Janne’s technical analysis methods. The indicators and price action based trading models he has developed, have, after rigorous testing, proven to be invaluable in identifying high probability trades.

If you have any questions about the Webinars, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer support team via myHotForex, live chat, or by telephone on +44 2033185978.​

Last edited:
What are the advantages of zero account between fixed spreads one? I would like to try it out but I need to make a complete shift from fixed one right? Can I sign up for demo one and try zero spread feature there?
thanks in advance..

What are the advantages of zero account between fixed spreads one? I would like to try it out but I need to make a complete shift from fixed one right? Can I sign up for demo one and try zero spread feature there?
thanks in advance..

They were pointed out on the broker website. You can refer them and make your choice. I have never tried them but I know one thing that is no (or low) spread = commission and otherwise.

IMO, this zero spread account is very suitable with long-term trader. Because you have no spread and small commission per trade, still a little thing is swap rates but I think it's not a big deal. But with scalper, make too many trades a day can spend them a lot of coms but some few fast trades are really good.

Last edited:
HotForex Upcoming Webinar - 21st November 2014

Advanced FX Trading Strategies (English*)

When: 21st November at 12:00 GMT

Presented by: Blue Sky Forex. In addition to providing exceptional trader education webinars, the Blue Sky Forex trading and education community is also heavily involved in the research & development of advanced trading techniques and technologies.

In this Webinar: HotForex, in cooperation with Blue Sky Forex, is pleased to offer this advanced webinar which looks at Price Action vs. Mean Reversion and how they can be combined successfully.
Understand why Bollinger Bands are one of the most powerful trading tools;
Discover Chart Formations such as Channel Surfer, Waterfall, Breakout and Hummingbird; and,

Click here to register now.

See how Price Action and Mean Reversion strategies can be combined.

*This Webinar is also available in German on 19 November.

Please Note: Places are limited and we cannot guarantee availability. On the day of the Webinar, make sure to dial in or login on time using the instructions in the confirmation email you receive following registration.

If you have any questions about the Webinars, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer support team via myHotForex or live chat.

Best Regards,
The HotForex Support Team

HotForex: OptionTrade’s Award-Winning Inaugural Year

HotForex is pleased to announce that our sister brand, Binary Options broker OptionTrade, has been awarded the title of Best New Binary Options Broker Europe 2014 by Global Banking & Finance Review.

After an award-winning inaugural year, the only option for OptionTrade is UP. As always, the OptionTrade Team aims to deliver a service that provides everything clients need to trade for the long-term including their newest educational resource, a series of multilingual, live webinars. Clickhere to view upcoming Webinars.

optiontrade-award-fb-banner.jpg

If you expect some kind of bonus or privilege then there isn't. The only thing you can find beneficial is skills acquired from spot trading and adapted for easy-to-go binary option one..

HotForex Upcoming Webinars: Understanding Market Basics (Live)

Due to great demand, we have decided to repeat ‘Understanding Market Basics I & II’, the first two webinars in the HotForex FX Trading Webinar Series.

These introductory, live webinars are presented by our Chief Market Analyst, Janne Muta, who will guide you through the basics of FX trading, giving you a strong foundation to build upon as we move on to intermediate and advanced topics in future webinars.

The webinars will take place on the following dates*:

28 November 2014 at 12:30 GMT Understanding Market Basics I Register

3 December 2014 at 12:30 GMT Understanding Market Basics II Register

As always, you will have the opportunity to ask Janne questions in the Q&A session at the end of the webinar.

About the Presenter:

Janne Muta is a seasoned industry professional with over 16 years experience in the global markets. He has worked for institutions in both Helsinki and London as an institutional fund manager, global market analyst and FX educator.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated Customer Support Team via myHotForex, live chat, or by email [email protected].

HotForex Festive Demo Contest.

1198bav.jpg

Dear Client,

It's that time of year again and HotForex has 10 generous CASH prizes up for grabs in our festive Free-For-All Trading Tournament!

Plus, the Top 3 ranked traders will also receive an Apple iOS device that will make trading on-the-go as easy as 1-2-3!

Let the festive trading begin!

Trade to Win ($8,500 + Gifts)

1st Place $2,500 + iPhone 6 Plus
2nd Place $1,500 + iPhone 6
3rd Place $1,000 + iPad Air
4th Place $800
5th Place $700
6th Place $600
7th Place $500
8th Place $400
9th Place $300
10th Place $200

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated Customer Support team via myHotForex, live chat, or by telephone on +44 2033185978.

Best Regards,
HotForex Support Team

HotForex Free Webinar | How to Use Multi Time Frame Analysis 10/12/14 at 12:30 GMT

Join Janne Muta, HotForex’s Chief Market Analyst, at our next webinar – How to Use Multi Time Frame Analysis – and learn the importance of using multiple time frames in your analysis and trading:

- Read price action in different time frames;
- Discover the key drivers behind significant intraday price moves;
- Learn how to use Multi Time Frame Analysis to identify high probability trades.

Register now: https://www.hotforex.com/en/landing-pages/webinar-trading.html?refid=37217

10622888_691067424341887_4063277872671082603_n.jpg

HotForex Free Webinar | How to Use Multi Time Frame Analysis (Part II) 18th December 2014 8:00 GMT

Join Janne Muta, HotForex Chief Market Analyst, for Part II of 'How to Use Multi Time Frame Analysis'. This webinar will take place on 18 December 2014 at 8 am GMT.

hotforex-webinars-calendar-18.12.jpg

In this webinar, you will:

Learn how to read price action in different time frames;
Discover the key drivers behind significant intraday price moves; and,
Understand how to use Multi Time Frame Analysis to identify high probability trades.

Register now for this FREE, live webinar.

About the Presenter:

Janne Muta is a seasoned industry professional with over 16 years experience in the global markets. He has worked for institutions in both Helsinki and London as an institutional fund manager, global market analyst and FX educator.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated Customer Support Team via myHotForex, live chat, or by email [email protected].

Best Regards,

Question Time with Janne | 19th December 2014, 08:00 GMT

Ask Janne the trading questions you need answered in our first, open Q&A session. Whatever your question, whatever the trading topic, Janne will provide a thoughtful, on target answer.

- Audience led, interactive Q&A session.
- Learn from the questions that other traders ask.
- Get detailed explanations from an experienced market analyst.

We want to answer as many questions as time allows so, if possible, please send your question(s) in advance to [email protected]

Register Now: https://www.hotforex.com/en/landing-pages/webinar-market.html?refid=37217

10386372_427286844089920_9037937354622677336_n.jpg

I've asked two question about multi timeframe trading and get quick exhaustive and coherent answers. Other replies were also satisfying. Janne seems to be true professional with very strong forex expertise..

HotForex January 2015 Web Events

Dear Client,

HotForex is starting the new trading year with an exciting schedule of FREE trading webinars! Availability is limited* so register now to reserve your place.

2zptoau.jpg

January 2015 HotForex Webinar Schedule

6 January 12:30 GMT: Multi Time Frame Analysis and Setting Stops

7 January 12:30 GMT: Advanced Bollinger Based FX Trading

3 January 12:30 GMT: Exit Strategies

14 January 12:30 GMT: Money Management in FX

20 January 12:30 GMT: Position Management

21 January 12:30 GMT: Trading the News Effectively in FX

27 January 12:30 GMT: Live Analysis with Janne Muta

28 January 12:30 GMT: Short Term Scalping Strategies in FX

If you have any questions, comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated Customer Support Team via myHotForex, live chat, or by email [email protected].

Best Regards,

*Please Note: Places are limited and we cannot guarantee availability. On the day of the Webinar, make sure to dial in or login on time using the instructions in the confirmation email you receive following registration. When the maximum number of attendees is reached, no further registrants will be able to join.