• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

HotForex - hfm.com

HOTFOREX CUSTOMER SURVEY: WIN AN IPHONE 5S OR 600 USD.

Win a new iPhone 5s 16GB or the cash equivalent of 600 USD by entering the 2014 HotForex Survey Prize Draw!

The 2014 HotForex Survey is your opportunity to tell us about your trading experience at HotForex. What are we doing right? Are there any areas that need improvement? We want your honest opinion, so please take a few minutes to complete the survey and enter the Prize Draw.

It’s easy to enter:

iphone-contest.png

Login to myHotForex Complete the short survey Click ‘Submit’ and you will be entered into the Prize Draw*

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer support team via myHotForex, live chat, or by telephone on +44 2033185978.

HotForex Bonus Terms & Conditions Update.

Dear Client,

HotForex would like to inform you of two important updates to the 100% Credit Bonus and 50% Withdraw Bonus:

1) Volume Requirement Reduced!
The Volume Requirement for both bonuses will be reduced from 1 USD to 1.5 USD per standard lot. This change will be effective from 25 August 2014.
What this means for you is that you will now have to trade fewer lots to earn the right to withdraw your Bonus!
For Example:
To claim a Bonus of USD 150, your Volume Requirement is calculated as $150/1.5 = 100 lots. Your Volume Requirement for this bonus amount has therefore been reduced by 50 lots!
2) Withdrawals
We have also simplified the Terms and Conditions regarding withdrawals.
When any withdrawal is made from a 100% Credit Bonus or a 50% Withdraw Bonus Account, your active bonus will be reduced on a pro rate basis.
To check the active bonus reduction of a withdrawal, feel free to use our handy calculator within your myHotForex Client Portal.

Click here to read the full Terms and Conditions of our bonuses.

Best regards,

The HotForex Support Team

The Winner of the HotForex Rolex Time Trader Contest and proud new owner of a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Submariner timepiece worth USD 10,000 is Mr Nidal Abed Talat Diyab!

HotForex would like to congratulate Mr Talat Diyab, who with an impressive gain of 728.85%, triumphed over a talented field of fellow traders to take home the top prize of a coveted Rolex timepiece. A special mention also goes to our Second, Third and Fourth Place Cash Prize winners, Phi Xuan Thi, Edwin Fred Monarch and Alejandro Navarro.

Thank you to everyone who competed!

Click here to view the results table:http://www.hotforex.com/en/contest/rolex-contest.html

936674_636770549771575_4805587819443451930_n.jpg

If only this forex broker site has paying forum that I can post and earn bonus funds before I will going to invest in here the better. I don't just jump in and invest if it does not have a paying forum to check the site first.

Actually paid forum is not a good thing to consider depositing to a broker. I have been known such forums and spams everywhere to earn bonus. But you have your choice.

NEW WEBTRADER NOW AVAILABLE.

Dear Client,

WebTrader’s highly customisable trading environment is going from strength to strength and the latest update brings you improved responsiveness and even better performance. Your WebTrader interface has been automatically updated, so when you login you will have immediate access to the new features (Note: If you have any issues viewing the new version, simply clear your cache).

23h8u42.jpg

Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the latest additions to the WebTrader interface:
NEW - Close all: Efficiently Close All open positions by simply clicking one button.
NEW - Redesigned User Interface: More user friendly design to allow you to easily perform your Trade Operations
The update builds on WebTrader’s existing line-up of benefits:

Instant access – all you need is an internet connection.
No download necessary
Use your MT4 account login details
Ability to open a position in WebTrader and close the same position on the MT4 platform
Enhanced charting functionality
User-friendly interface
Login to WebTrader using your HotForex MT4 credentials.
If you have any questions about WebTrader please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer support team via myHotForex, live chat, or by telephone on +44 2033185978.
Best Regards,

The HotForex Support Team

There is no doubt hotforex very unique and update broker from others. and I am very happy with this broker because still I did not faced any problem in my 3 years trading life. and their honestly so good and it is very secure trading broker.

Reactions: HFM
HOTFOREX ADDS CFDS ON ALIBABA SHARES ON ITS TRADING PLATFORM.

We are pleased to announce the addition of the hottest Initial Public Offering of the year – ALIBABA, which was listed on the NYSE on Friday 19th September 2014!

As a HotForex client, you can now trade CFDs on ALIBABA shares with 20% margin.

With the addition of ALIBABA, HotForex now offers traders access to CFDs on the shares of 37 international corporations giving you the opportunity to diversify your investment portfolio.

alibaba-blog.jpg

Whether you are trading with the HotForex MT4 platform, WebTrader, iPhone or Android application, you will never be far from the world’s most traded shares. For a full list of shares and their specifications, please click here:

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer support team via myHotForex, live chat, or by telephone on +44 2033185978.
purchase or sale of any financial instrument.

NEW WEBSITE DESIGN FOR HF AFFILIATES

Introducing the new and improved HF Affiliates website!

The user-friendly and highly intuitive design of the HF Affiliates website is just one in a long line of recent upgrades and enhancements.

2zzp1yg.jpg

Click here to explore the new website.

In the event that you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the HotForex Affiliate Team at [email protected].

Can I trade and introduce trader (IB) at same time?
Of course you can. Personally I am engaged only in trading, but some of my Hotforex fellows started to earn money on helping their friends to join forex and set out their own trading career. My time of becoming IB is still to come, I don't have enough knowledge to offer earning opportunity to others (iMO)

HotForex adds EURNOK to its currency pairs list

HotForex is pleased to announce the addition of one new offering to our wide range of currency pairs. As a HotForex client, you will now have the opportunity to trade the EURNOK pair. The pair will be available on all account types with the exception of FIX accounts.

With the addition of EURNOK pair, HotForex now offers traders access to 47 currency pairs.

For a full list of currency pairs offered and their specifications please follow the link:http://www.hotforex.com/en/trading-products/trading-details-forex.html

HOTFOREX ADDS EURNOK TO ITS CURRENCY PAIRS LIST

HotForex is pleased to announce the addition of one new offering to our wide range of currency pairs. As a HotForex client, you will now have the opportunity to trade the EURNOK pair. The pair will be available on all account types with the exception of FIX accounts.

nok.jpg

With the addition of EURNOK pair, HotForex now offers traders access to 47 currency pairs.

For a full list of currency pairs offered and their specifications please follow the link.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer support team via myHotForex, live chat, or by telephone on +44 2033185978.​

CATCH A NEW WAVE OF TRADING BONUSES FROM HOTFOREX!

Whether you want to increase your leverage, earn rebates or protect your account from drawdown, HotForex has a bonus for you!

New bonuses launching in October 2014:

xd713l.jpg

100% SuperCharge Bonus

Increase your leverage with a 100% Credit Bonus that can be applied to EVERY deposit of USD 250 or more. The maximum cumulative bonus that you can earn is a massive USD 50,000. Plus, earn daily CASH rebates on your trading activity!*

$30 No Deposit Bonus

HotForex is offering a free USD 30 credit to new clients who want to experience trading in a real environment before investing their own funds. There is absolutely no obligation to deposit funds and profits can be withdrawn once the volume requirement has been met.*

Click here to decide which Bonus is best for you!If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer support team via myHotForex, live chat, or by telephone on +44 2033185978.​

Can I open a new account to get no deposit bonus althought I was an existing client? The bonus sounds interesting.

CATCH A NEW WAVE OF TRADING BONUSES FROM HOTFOREX!

Whether you want to increase your leverage, earn rebates or protect your account from drawdown, HotForex has a bonus for you!

New bonuses launching in October 2014:

xd713l.jpg

100% SuperCharge Bonus

Increase your leverage with a 100% Credit Bonus that can be applied to EVERY deposit of USD 250 or more. The maximum cumulative bonus that you can earn is a massive USD 50,000. Plus, earn daily CASH rebates on your trading activity!*

$30 No Deposit Bonus

HotForex is offering a free USD 30 credit to new clients who want to experience trading in a real environment before investing their own funds. There is absolutely no obligation to deposit funds and profits can be withdrawn once the volume requirement has been met.*

Click here to decide which Bonus is best for you!If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer support team via myHotForex, live chat, or by telephone on +44 2033185978.​

I think you can but you'd better to consult with them first so they consider your particular situation. Thus you will avoid misunderstanding - account suspension, termination, etc., and will fully benefit from it.