• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

HotForex - hfm.com

HotForex obtains the FSB (South Africa) License

2u89oqa.jpg

Dear Clients and Partners,

In line with our previous communications relating to the expansion of HotForex, we are excited to announce that in addition to the licenses held under the Financial Services Commission (FSC) , the Financial Service Authority (SVGFSA) and the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) license, the HotForex brand is now officially licensed by the Financial Services board (FSB) of South Africa through HF Markets (SA) Ltd.

The license is under the name HF Markets SA (PTY) Ltd with license number 46632.

This latest addition to the group shows the commitment of HotForex to develop into a truly global and mutli-regulated brand and better serve its partners and clients.

This is a new milestone in the steady growth of HotForex, demonstrating the continued success of the Company only made possible by our clients and partners and our relentless efforts to extend the best and safest trading environment to our Clients and Partners around the world.

Best Regards,

The HotForex Management

in my opinion this more of an expansion, I mean africa europ asia, its a good thing, shows how solid the broker is. well done.

HotForex seems is present everywhere except America. IN Asia, hotforex is popular in many countries. Good job, don't repeat ironfx mistake.

The first part is overwhelming and i am glad to read this good part however i didn't like the last part of your sentence please don't compare hotforex with scam or falling brokers like ironfx..

south east asia, middle east and africa,yes noticed, in australia there are good regulated brokers there, the same goes for the US, hotforex is also a well known broker in eastern europe.

HotForex Upcoming August Webinars!

a1pfes.jpg

Dear Client,

With August just around the corner, we have added new interactive webinars to our list. Take a look at next week’s sessions and choose the ones that interest you the most!

Places are limited*, so book your free place now!

View our webinar lineup for August 2016:

02 August,11:00 AM GMT: Success in Trading Is just a Mind Game]

In this interactive webinar our market analyst will explain why a trader’s mindset and doing what is probable are so important. If you have ever blown an account or would like some help to discipline your mind and emotions then this is the session for you. Learning to stop losing is the first step on the road to success.

During this webinar we will cover:

* Understand a few simple numbers that keep you in the money
* The most important factors for trading success
* How to win the trading mind game

Instructor: Stuart Cowell, HotForex’s Senior Currency Analyst

04 August,11:00 AM GMT: Trading the News Effectively in FX

Ever heard of the term Fibonacci? Need some help on how to apply and use the concept in the right way? Come and join Stuart Cowell as he explains the Fibonacci number sequence and how it is applied to the financial markets to aid your Entry and Exit levels.

* How Fibonacci numbers work
* What is an extension and why does it matter
* Fibonacci sequence for Support and Resistance
* Fibonacci sequence for Take Profits

09 August, 11:00 AM GMT: Live Analysis with Stuart Cowell

In this live analysis webinar, our market expert will analyze forex, commodity and stock markets. This is a great learning opportunity for both new and proficient traders as you can ask all your analysis, trading and risk management related questions as well as find trading setups for the coming days.

* Watch as Stuart analyzes forex, commodity and stock markets in real time
* Learn how professional traders approach analysis and trading
* Get your trading questions answered live

11 August, 01:00 PM GMT: Emotion Control in Forex

Join senior trader and forex researcher, Josh for this webinar that looks at the brain chemistry behind emotions when trading forex. The session will cover:

* The brain chemistry behind trading forex
* Recommended risk management and emotion control tips
* Currency trading dangers

18 August, 01:00 PM GMT: Scalping Strategies

Senior trader and forex researcher, Josh will be your host for this dedicated webinar on forex scalping strategies. The session will cover:

* Price action vs. mean reversion in scalping
* Example of a powerful scalping strategy
* How to manage risk

25 August, 01:00 PM GMT: Using Support/Resistance (S/R) Levels to Trade Forex

Senior trader and forex researcher, Josh will explain how Support/Resistance (S/R) Levels can be used to trade forex successfully. The main points to be covered include:

* Price action vs. mean reversion and how they apply to S/R levels
* How to use S/R levels to trade the forex markets
* How to manage risk: setting appropriate TP and SL levels

30 August, 11:00 AM GMT: Trading the News Effectively in FX

In this live analysis webinar, our market expert will analyze forex, commodity and stock markets. This is a great learning opportunity for both new and proficient traders as you can ask all your analysis, trading and risk management related questions as well as find trading setups for the coming days.

* Watch as Stuart analyzes forex, commodity and stock markets in real time
* Learn how professional traders approach analysis and trading
* Get your trading questions answered live

If you have any questions, comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated Customer Support Team via myHotForex, live chat, or by email [email protected].

Best Regards,

The HotForex Support Team

*Please Note: Places are limited and we cannot guarantee availability. On the day of the Webinar, make sure to dial in or login on time using the instructions in the confirmation email you receive following registration. When the maximum number of attendees is reached, no further registrants will be able to join.

Last edited:
august 30.. thats a good topic i would like to join, i mean im not much of a news traders and to be honest i avoid them.. LOL

All of the suggested topics are good i guess however the last one "Trading the news effectively" will be more interesting as it will have more insights to those who really wanted to make money in scalping but are afraid to trade during the news release.

yes that i have to agree with, more on a personal note, im bad at news trading and would help a lot catching this one just incase im doing something wrong again. lol.

All of the suggested topics are good i guess however the last one "Trading the news effectively" will be more interesting as it will have more insights to those who really wanted to make money in scalping but are afraid to trade during the news release.

This webinar should combine with "Live Tradings" and trader would have many insights for news trading. I never see a broker that hold too many webinars so often.

yeah the broker is doing a really good job in my opinion, to cater to different traders and its like giving back. not bad at all.

I don't know how much hotforex earn from trading volume and trader, but at least it improves many traders knowledge and skills because I have a friend is trading another broker and still join hotforex webinars. You would be successful if you help others to be successful.

HotForex VIP Contest: Win luxury trip to Cyprus & other prizes.

210j1nm.jpg

Dear Client,

The HotForex VIP Contest is back! Grab the chance to win a luxury trip to Cyprus and cash prizes from an overall prize pool of USD 10,000!

Open a VIP Contest Account now and trade your way to our 1st place special prize pack which includes:

* USD 5,000
* Two business class round-trip tickets to Cyprus
* Three-night stay at the 5-star Golden Bay Beach Hotel
* Limousine transfers
* One-to-one training on forex trading
* Tour of HotForex offices

Participants who make it to the top four will receive:
2nd place: USD 3,000
3rd place: USD 1,500
4th place: USD 500

If you want to learn more, contact us via live chat or email at [email protected].

*Terms and Conditions apply

Best Regards,
The HotForex Team

Best Regards,

The HotForex Support Team

1. * USD 5,000
    * Limousine transfers
I don't need the cash, only 5 things below are too enough for me.

1. * USD 5,000
    * Limousine transfers
I don't need the cash, only 5 things below are too enough for me.

If i would be the first prize winner i would also take this cash as it will be needed to spend during the vacation.