• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

HotForex - hfm.com

hotforex is ever offering a trip for two to paris with matching VIP seats for a match, this is really good. its the road to paris contest

I guess traveling plans should be reviewed again as the world is opening again but might take some time in my opinion. Till then better to grab some pips and make money for the holidays :)

how is your 2023 trading going? the USD seems to be gaining momentum, the scary part is BTC is doing the same, thats odd, usually the 2 do not go in the same direction

Another interesting fact is that the gold is also doing in the same direction of USD and BTC. Perhaps some more interesting facts to be seen this year in my opinion.

I am very bullish on gold, its about time that people gave it some thought with all the BRICS thats been going on.

gold peaked at 2070+ last may. still going strong i guess, maybe you guys have some insight on where it will go next?

i believe they stopped offering crypto after the last bear cycle, but from the looks of it since the bull market seems to launch we might see brokers adopting crypto again, who knows

you can check their tradeable assets on their website, its being updated constantly, or frequently anyway.