• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

High leverage , high risk ?

Discipline with trading rules is compulsory for every trader, this is included how to manage the risk in trading, and keep discipline with rules system trading, repeat and try again, but as trader also need to obey the golden rules in the high risk business, just spent money that affords to lose

Correct! By the way; what’s the parameter of your trading leverage? (If you don’t mind to share actually).

Leverage is a two edge sword as it can in like way engages the demolition of your account in case you use it recklessly. From intra-day money market experts leverage is more key than spread in light of the way that their stop scene is more obvious than dealers. There is likely high leverage prescribes high danger.

Leverage is a two edge sword as it can in like way engages the demolition of your account in case you use it recklessly. From intra-day money market experts leverage is more key than spread in light of the way that their stop scene is more obvious than dealers. There is likely high leverage prescribes high danger.

Agree on your opinion according to the high leverage! But may I know your current leverage status (if you allow me actually)?

leverage is a very complicated issue in Fx trading , sometimes it bring profit very rapidly , sometimes it causes a great losses and risk in spite of having risk management , but after all its one of the major financial issue in Forex.

The main problem with newbies is they do not manage risk. They want to make huge money overnight. They open very big lots and don't put any stop. Basically they do gambling.

I agree with you. High leverage means high risks if you are new in this market. But if you have proper knowledge and experiences about the market, you can use high leverage to make more money from this market.

I dont think that newbies are doing gambling. It is just their inexperience that leads them to make beginners mistakes. It is not necessary wrong, if it is treated as part of learning process.