• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

High leverage , high risk ?

I have seen according to my trading experience, by and large beginners fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy. So, before trading high leverage, we the traders in particularly the beginners have to know how to manage risk.

I don’t think so, I think high trading leverage is very useful live trading facility for the small investors! In addition, right now I am using 1:500 trading leverage in my live trading account, but that doesn’t mean I like to use healthy trading lot size in my every trade position, I set my trading lot size manually in order to the entry quality!

When I you don’t know how to use high trading leverage; then it will be! Otherwise, high trading leverage can bring high profit to you, when you are a knowledgeable trader and know the direction of market so keenly!

Really, leverage makes forex trading a very rewarding activity, such that you can earn fantastic income from the forex market within a very short time with comparatively little capital. But it is like a double edge sword that can work for you as well as against you. so, I always sincere about using leverage.

Leverage will help us for trading with small amount. With FXB I also use leverag for trading in FXB. I use 1:500. ANd we need to be discipline when trading

Actually according to our trading experience we the traders basically choose our trading leverage, I know leverage always contains risk and I also know how to manage risk. For that reason for all time I usually like to trade with high leverage for making profit very rapidly. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

Trading with high leverage in demo account is right decision , because leverage contains always higher risk in live account , it could be dangerous at any time despite of most accurate trading plan .

Use leverage of safe enough with any capital we can customize with little leverage to avoid a too large number of open positions so that the capital remains safe enough even though the stop loss hit

The fact is indeed very risky if use high leverage and have small capital, and this happens when getting a loss and wear a lot which is great, but if it gets the profit thus also benefit greatly

I have seen according to my trading experience, by and large beginners fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy. So, before trading high leverage, we the traders in particularly the beginners have to know how to manage risk.

High leverage can cause you astounding losses if you don't use proper risk directing technique. I have seen distinctive traders to lose their account on account of unprotected trading approach with high leverage. High leverage interfaces with us to make colossal trades yet it harms us in change way when we lose our trade. I am utilizing 200:1 leverage.

I think, yes it does, because the bigger is the deposit, the more risks are there. Actually the leverage from the broker is very convenient. Although the risks can rise, but in fact the possible profit can be better as well.

For avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:2000 , actually leverage is an important financial tool which always contains risk , so it is better if we avoid using high leverage in real account.

I don't know what you've been taught, but I was explained that a leverage is a very bad thing. Since then I've been always trading on 1:100 whenever possible.

Leverage increases our buying power. We can trade with inconsequential capital with the help of leverage. The lead is whether you take high leverage by then reducing the hazard % proportionately. In any case, I figure trader should focus on quality trading. Also, for that perceiving and contorted is basic.

Well leverage necessarily does not increase risk. If a trader manages his risk then high leverage will not have much of an impact to the trader and losses will be limited.

I have also marked this kind of activities from the newbie’s. Actually, there is no shortcut way of money making, so using a healthy trading leverage without Forex knowledge is meaningless.

Brokers test you by offering huge leverages as it makes you greedy to earn quickly which is almost impossible here on the forex market. You have to struggle for two to three years in order to get reasonable success. Do you people agree with me?

Yes, it is the fact that high leverage is always highly risky. Leverage is given by the broker in order to put you in a more pressure situation where you are more likely to make a mistake. So, you meed to work on the leverage of 1:100 most of the time.

Leverage makes the trading more risky as you invest more money. You need to tackle it properly in order to get something out of it. It is also the main reason behind the current liquidity of the Forex market. I hope you will try nothing silly with it.