• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

High leverage can cause...

I believe you're quite right in such notion as high leverage can cause big losses in case a trader doesn't comply risk management techniques. In my opinion, these things such as risk management and money management practices should be taught in the very first educational steps, you know. If there is any educational content, then these practices must be described right behind the meaning of forex. Of course, no doubts, risk management practices are individual, however I mean that general informaition about them should be described. High leverage is for those who mastered risk management practices and who has lotsof experience in trading. Otherwise, novices would better stay off leverages at all.

Quite agree with your words, high leverage really can cause huge losses in case you don't know how to comply with risk management and money management practices. I suppose that if you're a rookie in trading activity then you'd better stay off the idea of high leverage and actually leverages at all, because it's the easiest way to dump your account. However, if you weighed all the risks and understand that you won't lose everything you can try of course. Remember that where is a high risk there is a good sum of money. The more you will practice with leverages, the more money you will be able to earn in future.

It is better avoid using high leverage. Surely, the higher risks, the higher potential benefit, but the losses can enormous. I personally, avoid using leverage if there is no negative balance protection. Especially, I don't think that it is suitable for the beginners as the chances of blowing up the budget are extremely high.

Leverage is very important in forex trading. It allows us to trade with a small capital. Even with 1$, one can open trade in some brokers with high leverage. Though it is beneficial but one should be careful to use high leverage.

For retail traders like we, leverage is indispensable. It provides us capacity to trade. Without leverage we would need a fantastic deal of cash to generate an adequate gain.

Finding the best broker on the market is really difficult nowadays because majority of brokers are engaging themselves with scamming and other fraudulence activities.

For sure, a broker affects your trading.You must pick a such a broker that provides you with a superior technology because it ensures smooth trading performance.

Many traders avoid long-term trading, which is their mistake. You should develop a good scalping strategy if you are truly an arch-scalper.