• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Hi everyone. I need to help

For maintaining the profit stream each trader should continue his education in this dynamic market place of forex. Without any doubt a trader should need to change his existing trading methods when he can see that his old methods are not working efficiently. And of course, if you want to take the benefits of market circumstances you must try to modify your trading styles according to the changes in the market.

Hello. I am ltonser. And i need to help. hmmm

Hi lton; how are you? I think, you want to learn Forex; anything like that? If yes, just search the old posts; I see there have so many good threads here! Besides, you can use others popular Forex forums.

Yes, scalping is my 1st choice during this kind of session; since market is very slow now! Although, today’s morning market was quite busy on BTCUSD. Till now more than 400+ pips.

Please provide us more detail. Good and experience trader here to help you. This community can help us be better trader by read&post and share our knowledge/experience.

Hallo Itonwemiz. Good to see you on the forum. In order to get the best from forum and help that you need, it would be advisable to explain what exactly is your problem. Every trader here will be very happy to assist you and provide some advise

It’s not any shame, mate! That’s the sign of a good Forex community! A number of traders are dedicated to help the new members; I feel proud.

I guess you misunderstood me. Community was not in my mind. Its a shame because the OP could have gained a lot from others but he just let is pass. It was definitely his loss.

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders are extremely dependable on EURUSD which is mainly considered as a bass currency pair in this market place. But I think for increasing trading performance very rapidly we have to trade other major currency pair. Sometime I trade at all major pair in my demo trading to see the performance how it works.

The biggest mistake newbie does is they treat trading as a gambling. They come here to get rich overnight. But they are unwilling to learn by themselves. But the reality is- you have to be skilled in order to make money consistently. If you can't invest your time in learning, do Not invest in the market.

It is not clear as to what you need help with. Can you be more specific? If it's related to forex, then you can check out other threads on the forum which are informational.