• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Here You can trade and Earn money

Forex is best market in this world where we can trade and earn money but some of other sectors are also available for trading like commodities (oil, gold ), stock market Dow Jones, FTSE and SP500 etc.

Well, I have almost 7 years trading experience but my trading chart is all about the major Forex currencies! My trading plan don’t support to use the commodities and exotic trading pairs, yes I am comfortable with the limited trading pairs!

Forex is best market in this world where we can trade and earn money but some of other sectors are also available for trading like commodities (oil, gold ), stock market Dow Jones, FTSE and SP500 etc.

I think, commodity is not appropriate for the new traders, if you are a new trader, major FX instruments are the best. This is way, till now EURUSD is the most popular trading instrument in trading industry.

Forex is a difficult Money making business. You have to acquire specific knowledge and skills. Without skills you will lose money continuously. And for skills you have to spend time. If you think forex is easy, don't come to here. You will lose your hard earned money. If you can give time and efforts to learn, you can give a try.

Forex is a difficult Money making business. You have to acquire specific knowledge and skills. Without skills you will lose money continuously. And for skills you have to spend time. If you think forex is easy, don't come to here. You will lose your hard earned money. If you can give time and efforts to learn, you can give a try.

You are right actually! Money management is very important issue here! Whatever, may I know your risk reward ratio? If you don’t mind actually! For me, it’s only 2%.

I think, commodity is not appropriate for the new traders, if you are a new trader, major FX instruments are the best. This is way, till now EURUSD is the most popular trading instrument in trading industry.

I personally give priority to forex trading over anything else. But I don't discourage anyone to discover new horizons. Who know where people find themselves better.

I personally give priority to forex trading over anything else. But I don't discourage anyone to discover new horizons. Who know where people find themselves better.

I really appreciate you; really we need to work with our comfortable job/business! There is nothing like copy/paste theory in life.

I really appreciate you; really we need to work with our comfortable job/business! There is nothing like copy/paste theory in life.

Thank you and same here. Some feedback are really useful which many people now a days don't do and participate like zombies.

Thank you and same here. Some feedback are really useful which many people now a days don't do and participate like zombies.

You are always welcome mete! Actually, Forex is very challenging profession for sure, so need to take enough preparations before our trading.

I strongly agree with you that the Forex is the largest online market which has opportunity for all of us to trade on it and earn huge profits. We will be the part of the community of the huge traders and retail investors and we have to work hard in order to compete with them. Are you ready?

It's not that easy that you trade and make money. To make money bu forex trading, one needs to have deep understanding of how forex trading works.

Can’t agree more @Alexander_Hudson. For successful trading you only have one choice, make a trading plan, otherwise fail. The one thing that people forget after making a trading plan is to evaluate it and make necessary changes according to changing market conditions.

Honestly speaking , i don't believe any at any Forex Mentor paid or free, because most of them are found to be scams.

Whenever selecting a broker, you should go for ECN trading brokers than STP and Market makers. A broker’s regulation and service are important facts to consider.