• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Here You can trade and Earn money

Yes, you can earn some handsome profit in forex but it doesn't come easily. One must be fully equipped iwth knowledge, skills, experience and talent in order to make good profit from it. However, its possible for anyone with some good knowledge to make some pips per day. Its very likely in a good market time. Its all about having a sound strategies in forex. Your strategies can help you earn so you must develop a good one.

Even though most brokers enable trading in commodities and inidices, forex market, in strict terms, mean only spot current market. It is OTC market with unmatched liquidity. It is better to avoid commodity and indices at the beginning of one's career in the forex market. This is because, there would be so many other things to learn which would make it impossible to concentrate on forex trading..

Earning money in forex trading is very possible but at the sam) time I will just have to advice you that before such attempt is been made the trader must be sure that he really work hard and more hard just to get train well before start trading for skills aquisition

Yes, other things are also a good source of earning. Forex is the number one global currency market place in the world. I think currency trading is better than other things. Moreover, if you want to get success by trading gold or other things you must have enough knowledge about them.

You can trade and make money in forex. You can trade and make money in stock. It will depend on the one that the person likes. The reason why some of the traders like to trade in the forex bus is because they know that forex does not need too much capital like the other ones like stock trading.

yes you can trade and make money too much as you can but do not forget this business is very difficult at the first time to make good profits also we must work very hard to reach to the professional level which allow us to make good profits as we wish

everyone know that forex trading ist fo very risky so its very important for to us the trader to take good look of how we want to trade first in the demo account before we can proceed to tradein real account

Before any trader will be able to trade and earn at the same time then he must have been a powerful and succeesful forex trader since succees is not that easy then I consider that we must look into the trader and see if can rebuild our broken knowledge then we can start trading again

On Forex is really possible to earn money. But it is not so simple. There are many conditions that must be met to make a profit. And one of the main terms is to find a good broker. I'm now trading with Freshforex. And I can say the broker just does not intervene your trading. Perhaps, that is why this broker has been running for 11 years. By the way, they offer very well performing ECN accounts: the execution on average takes 0.05 seconds, whereas spreads are tight and low commissions.

By trading then we can get the money and therefore, we need to be able to have good preparation in this forex trading, so that will allow us to manage capital trading. For that, we can start from a demo account and trading with small capital.

forex is high risk high return, low risk low return

This is subjective and depends on market movement. My usual risk:reward ratio is 1:1.5 but many times it does not get fulfilled. Sometimes I have to close trades less than that ratio and sometimes I get 3 or 4 times more than what I expected. It depends on trading plan.

although its not easy but certainly you can earn here if you trade carefully and have a proper planing before each trade.

For retail traders trading is available from monday to friday. But actually forex market never sleeps. It is active 24/7 all over the world.

yes, therefore we need to take risks in accordance with our abilities so that we will be able to earn a profit in forex trading this well. Trading with a great risk for using MM and RM is good then very profitable

There have so many different types of trading instruments! Like, in my live trading chart, I have almost 100 trading instruments from Forex to Stocks! All of trading pairs are providing money making opportunity; but we need to use them when good entry points are available! By the way, I am comfortable with multiple trading pairs, and I use only safe entry points according to my market analysis!

Forex is best market in this world where we can trade and earn money but some of other sectors are also available for trading like commodities (oil, gold ), stock market Dow Jones, FTSE and SP500 etc.

Yes, the sector is very wide but it’s not easy to make money here! You may know, more than 90% traders are unable to make money! But, trading is not impossible; obviously it’s a long time process!