• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Hedging In Trading Forex (I)

i do not want using hedging method anymire as i ever face lost my money regarding spreads widening during news sections, it is more safe now for me using stop loss rather than hedging positions, and pick good broker that guaeantee our stop loss without slippage

I prefer to avoid hedging as much as possible. Good hedgers know when to close the last position and carry forward with the other. For this, we should be able to accurately predict or identify reversals. Then, hedging will be highly profitable. If not, we will lose on either side.

Hedging is another way that people use to protect their trade from having big loss but to hedge properly and with confidence is another thing.as it need good knowledge and experience trader only can hedge properly.

this way of trading needs high experience and if the market move with one side tend like going down trend then it will be very difficult to solve the hedge problem i know you will not loss your account but you need to follow the chart all the day to see when the price will make reverse with your trade

this way of trading needs high experience and if the market move with one side tend like going down trend then it will be very difficult to solve the hedge problem i know you will not loss your account but you need to follow the chart all the day to see when the price will make reverse with your trade

As you have pointed out perfectly, a trader who opts for hedging should be able to identify the turning point very precisely. This would enable him to profit both from a downtrend and an uptrend. However, practically it is very difficult to do so. In most cases, a trader loses on both sides or at least loss gets aggravated. It is better to close position and wait for better opportunities. It should be noted that forex market provides incredible opportunities round the clock. It is better to wait for an opportunity instead of taking undue risk.

Hedging make traders to get loss in a side, and get profit in other side. Traders technically breakeven during the positions running. But the close level point out whether traders will end up with profit result or they are get loss result. Require knowledge and understanding about the market if traders want to point out good exit level and get maximum result by apply hedging.

Hedging is another way that people use to protect their trade from having big loss but to hedge properly and with confidence is another thing.as it need good knowledge and experience trader only can hedge properly.
If you can apply it properly i think hedging in forex won't be so bad thing to do for you, also as far as i know that hedging used by some experienced traders to protect their asset, and give them more plus point.

Hedging is a long term strategy. If you think you can trade for the whole year without cashing out the better. I do turn my 300 to 900 dollars in a year. I do know its seems slow. But if you have 3,000 dollars trading capital and turn it to 9,000 dollars then I guess that's already a good income. That's why I'm hoping that my 1,000 I can turn it to 3,000 in a year time also.

I do not like to hedging in my trading. I seem, it is too much complicated trading system. Therefore, I find out the 100% accurate entry by using world best trading strategy ‘Holy Grail Golden Eagle’ strategy. It analysis the market future movement very perfectly, and instantly gives me best trading signal. By following this amazing trading strategy, I have earned over 90% profit in last three month.

I do not like to hedging in my trading. I seem, it is too much complicated trading system. Therefore, I find out the 100% accurate entry by using world best trading strategy ‘Holy Grail Golden Eagle’ strategy. It analysis the market future movement very perfectly, and instantly gives me best trading signal. By following this amazing trading strategy, I have earned over 90% profit in last three month.
That's good if you can earn that much. But three months only? Do you mean you only using this for three months? In forth month if you still making profit then you are breakeven. But What the point of having a link in your post? Its seems sort of advertisement if you ask me.

I frequently use hedging techniques for my trades on Hotforex, however only when lot size on my trades exceedes 2 lots, and only on volatile trades. If you are professional trader then it won't be a problem for you to diversify risks and reduce them when necessary

I frequently use hedging techniques for my trades on Hotforex, however only when lot size on my trades exceedes 2 lots, and only on volatile trades. If you are professional trader then it won't be a problem for you to diversify risks and reduce them when necessary
How long do you trade using hedging strategy? Its good that you make profit using hedging strategy. I do use hedging strategy also and I make good and constant profit each month. I do hope that you can post your proof that you are making profit in hotforex also to prove that hedging is really good strategy. I have mine in instaforex. almost every month I post my proof of payments.

I'm not good in hedging so i don't prefer it. hedging can be done only by experience traders.

That’s not your problem! Actually, hedging is not the strategy for general traders! So, if you don’t know the details than please don’t block your trading capital! Definitely, you can use swing, positioning & scalping trading styles in your trading.