• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Have emotions ever saved your trade.

Our hard-earned profit is consumed by high leverage. Avoiding a big amount of leverage is essential for traders because it accelerates the trading risk.

Gambling is a trick of gaining more profit in just one go. It’s like a do or die match. Many traders are addicted to gambling because it helps them secure profit or loss very quickly.

Money management is important for all types of traders. Newbies can’t derive profit from the market moderately just because they don’t have sufficient knowledge.

So far I have seen emotion harmed me every time I was captured by it. Emotion influences a person to make wrong decision and thus it hampers carrying good result.

Get rid of emotion and trade with a regulated broker. In Forex, broker serves as an intermediary because forex is a decentralized market where trillions of dollars is invested every single day through a broker.

I always try to engage emotion in my trading because it brings negative consequences for me. But sometimes the opposite also happens due to the market condition.